Reaction score
Hello

I'm playing with Manchester United in season 14/15 and I've created a 4-1-2-2-1 or that's atleast what I'll call it.

As the title say's I get many ccc's but my team won't score on them. Against city I got 5 ccc but i lost 0-1

Do you have any tips to how my players could get more cynical?

Hello

I'm playing with Manchester United in season 14/15 and I've created a 4-1-2-2-1 or that's atleast what I'll call it.

As the title say's I get many ccc's but my team won't score on them. Against city I got 5 ccc but i lost 0-1

Do you have any tips to how my players could get more cynical?

If its a Target man, set his prefered move to shoot with power, if its on target it usually goes in. And a poacher, place shots in the corner.

When I realize this, in my game, I often go out and buy a player who has, not only got finishing, but great composure.

Composure is very important. Your players can be the best finisher in the game, but if he has low composure stats, he will continue to miss those chances. I say, put Rooney, Hernandez, etc. on an individual training regime and set the focus to composure. Problem is that they will take a while to grow, if they grow at all, since they are pretty much at their full potential.

Buy a guy with 16+ composure. Though he might not even have the best finishing in your team, he will often put away those CCC's.

that's football manager for ya
terrible shooting