Many Minds One Heart -- A Chelmsford City Story

plinie19

Reaction score
Many Minds One Heart – A Chelmsford City FC Story

Chelmsford_City.png

Chelmsford City FC have announced the hiring of unknown American JP Gainza as Manager today. The hiring comes as a shock to everyone in England and no one has been able to tell us who exactly this man is. However, Chelmsford Chairman Mansell Wallace seems very keen that Gainza is the man to take Chelmsford to the next level. “JP is someone who I feel can bring the work and tactics to this club in order for us to really exceed. I have seen him coach the youth ranks in the United States and am very excited to be working with him.”
The Clarets finished 3rd last year in the Blue Square South and are looking to improve upon a very good season.

Club Name: Chelmsford City F.C.
Nickname: The Clarets
Founded: 1938
Stadium: Melbourne Stadium (Chelmsford Sport and Athletic Center) 3000
Reserve Stadium: Spa Road
Rivals: Billericay, Braintree, Heybridge
Appearance Record: 560 (Tony Butcher 1956-1971)
Goal Record: 286 (Tony Butcher)

Key Squad Members:
Ben Martin – The 6’7” centerback is a rock in defense and will cause problems coming forward for set pieces

David Rainford – The Captain will be expected to lead his team throughout the season

Ricky Holmes –Straight out of the academy, Holmes should be the leading striker on this years team.

Transfer News: Gainza has announced that he has been given $16,000 to spend on players this transfer window. Speculation has him linked with multiple players including Shane Redmond, Steve Cook, Sam ***, and Peter Vincenti
Transfers In
Sam *** (loan Tottenham)
Peter Vincenti ($5k)
Callum Burgess (free)
Shane Redmond ($9k)
Steve Cook ($1.5k)
Jeff Mateo (free)
Gary Frisken (free)
Angelos Tsiaklis (free)
Myles Tang (free)
Andy Pugh (loan Gillingham)
Luis Cumbers (loan Gillingham)

Transfers Out:
Ricky Modeste (free)
Steve Ward (free)
Simon Glover (free)
Jack Carlile (Loan Witham)

Pre-season Reults - The pre-season saw Chelmsford record 6 wins and give up only 2 goals. If this is any sign of the future, Clarets fans have a lot to look forward to this coming year.

Good luck; some good results in pre season; keep it up

get matthew grieve if you can Newcastle DC young and cheap came to me when I was them

Chelsmford City announce new Kits for 2009-2010 season
attachment.php
attachment.php

August Results

August brought a good mix of results for the Clarets and their new coach, JP Gainza. Gainza's boys really took control of every match and really impressed, especially on the road against Woking.

Matches Played: 7
Wins:4
Losses: 1
Draws: 2
Goals For: 10
Goals Conceded: 4​

Nice solid start mate :) hope you do well and stay committed mate, will follow