Mapou Yanga Mbiwa - Relationship Breakdown

conorm11

Reaction score
As a rule i fine a player one weeks wages for a sending off. I did this to Mbiwa and he went crazy, i attempted to improve our relationship but that only made it worse. Last player this happened to me with was Scott Brown and i had to sell him. Is there any way of improving our relationship again?

Just give him praise when he does well in games, include him in most, if not all, of your first team games, and just don't say anything to him unless it's praise (for REALLY good performances, so he doesn't get more annoyed). After a while, he'll either get over it and move on, or forgive you, or just randomly begin liking you again.

Alternatively, sell his ***, unless he's a key player for you.

Load from an earlier save....... Just kidding, though it seems a random thing, sometimes they get mad, sometimes they don't. Don't try and make up with him too soon as it will take a while and he will get more annoyed if you try often.

i never fine players because of this issue, i just warn em. i think its one of the hardest aspects of the game. interacting with players without upsetting them is often a minefield

I usually warn too, but if it happend too often, then I resort to a 1 week fine

you should only fine him if he gets a straight red card, if it was two yellows warn him, alsawys works for me

Just give him praise when he does well in games, include him in most, if not all, of your first team games, and just don't say anything to him unless it's praise (for REALLY good performances, so he doesn't get more annoyed). After a while, he'll either get over it and move on, or forgive you, or just randomly begin liking you again.

Alternatively, sell his ***, unless he's a key player for you.

Sadly ive left him out for a while due to the fact he is playing incredibly badly, I have a central defensive partnership of Dunne and Mastjorovic (Im celtic btw) and they are doing just as well as Mbiwa and Dunne were :S

As someone said above, if it was for 2 yellow cards always warn them as otherwise they get moody..

Straight red, give them a warning, then a fine, then 2 weeks wages every time after that.