Maradona's Argentina hit for six

Hehe poor, very very poor.

Shocker...although they did have to finish with 10 men, and play at that ridiculously high altitude which causes everyone problems, although its still a mental result.

Thing is, they won 4-0 in the game before this and he played Tevez, Aguero and Messi together, and I think everyone was full of praise. Now they wont be so sure :p

Was down to the altitude...that is all. But good to see such a beating.

how much of an affect can it really have?

Diego Maradona is not and never will be managment material.Its worse than putting Gazza in charge of England,a total joke.

how much of an affect can it really have?

Well Id imagine its pretty hard to breath.

Brazil took injections when they played there before which are designed for mountain climbers to combat altitude sickness

Diego Maradona is not and never will be managment material.Its worse than putting Gazza in charge of England,a total joke.

I wouldnt go that far, Maradona seems to have overcome his demons whereas Gazza is mentally ill and suicdal

I just came back from a footy game with a couple of friends on a full pitch was well tired really painfull couldnt breathe properly.

so i would imagine playing in high altitude would be really painfull as ****.

Thing is, they won 4-0 in the game before this and he played Tevez, Aguero and Messi together, and I think everyone was full of praise. Now they wont be so sure :p

Wasn't that 4-0 game played at altitude as well though?

Well it was at home I think, so it wouldn't have been that high. Bolivia have had to get special permission to play their home games.

it shows that Football can humble the best in a completely unexpected way....losing to the last placed team...that too 6-1...unbelievable... :O

I'm not surprised they got hammered. If memory recalls, Bolivia used to get major results when they played at their high altitude stadium. I'm really quite surprised that FIFA reversed its ban on them playing their home games there

well its not their fault thier country sucks, and we play world cups with 40degrees celcius all the time, (100 fahrenheit), this internationakl fixture was poor for everybody because almost every important player of the planet has in mind its league, its champions league... for those who doubt about gazza, remember 96? some penalty shoot out against a poor team of morons called spain? The guy looked like he was walking with a wooden leg and scored the most beautiful penalty of the shootout, he is mentally ill and suicidal but he is a genius.
Point is, all this game means is that next game argentina will eb eager to prove some things, and that messi has a lot of pressure on his shoulders, it isn't easy to be touted the next maradona and he doesn't play as well with argentina than with barça.