Weaknesses:
jumping, heading, pace, finishing

Personality: Spirited

Suggested Roles:

Deep Lying Playmaker - support
Advanced Playmaker - support or attack..good on both

2q33eir.jpg

Last edited:
isn't that good.. better you get Adrian Calello, Tony Orr or some guy of 28, 29 years like Leandro Somoza for 3 or 4 M

I bought him first season when my transfer budget was like 500k or something like that :S So 3 - 4 M is too much
and that guy Adrian Calello is different type of player..lack of creativity and technical stats are lower.

Last edited:
I bought him first season when my transfer budget was like 500k or something like that :S So 3 - 4 M is too much
and that guy Adrian Calello is different type of player..lack of creativity and technical stats are lower.

In that way.. he is that good XD

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Calello have 16 in tacking and marking and 14 or 15 of passing at 20/21 years old.. for me is pretty good, but if you can get Sandro, Tony Orr or Cristea that will be perfect (H)

I got him on a free and it was pretty much impossible for him to get into my team, so I loaned him out a few seasons and then tried him a few times but he didn't impress so I sold him

On several of my saves he ends up at Man City. Will turn into a great payer but it takes about 5-6 seasons.

hmm .... looks good and his stats seem immense so I might buy him as a back-up

he has a -9 potential, meaning that it could range randomly from 150-180 on different games. there was a game whereby he had a 178 potential (checked with genie) and ended up as a world class player for my charlton side and with a value of 25m. give him 1st team football and he'll develop handsomely for you ;)