I'll be honest I could only give you a list of lower league players as I dont really play with Premiership teams. I haven't played for a while but started playing my wolves save again and beat Manchester City in the league cup 2-1 using this formation. It doesn't offer **** loads of possession but it generates lots of ccc's. Due to the player instructions I have set the left back scores a lot of goals so maybe someone like leighton baines would be good.
Could somebody make a list of suitable players for each position.
I would love to try this tactic with my nearly invincible Chelsea squad. I want to see if I still dominate after two seasons winning everything possible with my usual tactics.
This looks very creative and interesting.
And... I have always liked the real life work of Bielsa too.

I'll be honest I could only give you a list of lower league players as I dont really play with Premiership teams. I haven't played for a while but started playing my wolves save again and beat Manchester City in the league cup 2-1 using this formation. It doesn't offer **** loads of possession but it generates lots of ccc's. Due to the player instructions I have set the left back scores a lot of goals so maybe someone like leighton baines would be good.

I just need to know what type of defenders, midfielders, attacking midfielders and striker(s) I need.
Example:
DCR: Fast defender, Accel, Pace, Mark, Pos, Str
DCL: Strong defender, Str, Mark, Pos, Ant, Head, Jump
MCR: Ballwinner, Str, Work, Team, Tack, Ant, Pos

You probably know what I'm talking about. Raikan does it most of the time with his tactics.
You could also send a screenshot of your starting 11 in season 1 or 2. Then I will find those players and see for myself what makes them good at that position.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Ok the sweeper keeper needs to have good intelligence and distribution skills. The 3 center back I play with my two most comfortable defenders on the ball at DCR and DCL so think along the lines of Rio Ferdinand. The central defender I look for a unit at the back. Someone that willnot let anyone through sothink more along the lines of Jaap Stam. If you use the Libero tactic play a creative midfielder in that role like Di Rossi does for Italy. The box to box midfielder just think someone like Darren Fletcher. They must have good stamina and preferably good long shots. The wing backs need to be fast so that they can track backif attacks break down. The left wing back is set to cut inside and use the space created in midfield and he scores a lot of goals. At Wolves they have a left back called Stephen Ward and he is a beast in the role but I would imagine Baines would be even better. With the defensive wingers you need players like Valencia at Manchester United. Someone that will close down the opposition and not be lazy so rule out glamour players like Ronaldo and Nani as they won't fulfil the role. The Defensive Forward I have struggled with to be honest. I play my strikers in the role but I dont think they are fulfilling their potential. Iwould imagine good teamwork and work rate are essential. I haven't seen any other tactics on here that have a defensive forward

I just need to know what type of defenders, midfielders, attacking midfielders and striker(s) I need.
Example:
DCR: Fast defender, Accel, Pace, Mark, Pos, Str
DCL: Strong defender, Str, Mark, Pos, Ant, Head, Jump
MCR: Ballwinner, Str, Work, Team, Tack, Ant, Pos

You probably know what I'm talking about. Raikan does it most of the time with his tactics.
You could also send a screenshot of your starting 11 in season 1 or 2. Then I will find those players and see for myself what makes them good at that position.

Cheers :)

Thanks mate. I will try to work with that.
I got the feeling that with your tactic you will hardly ever concede a goal. If you call di Rossi a creative midfielder I wouldn't want to meet your Ball winning midfielders... they will probably be in jail for murder! hahaha.
If you look for a defensive attacker... that is difficult. Cavani, Falcao and Kuyt would cut it. You can try Fierro too. I think he does what you want.
I am gonna try your tactic in season 4. Hopefully it won't break my unbeaten streak (currently at 124 and going). I wonder if I can keep an avarage of 2 goals a game up with this. Defensively it looks really solid, but I am a bit in doubt about who is gonna make a lot of goals.