Marching On Together in 2020! A Leeds United Story...

Yorkshirelad

Aka Carl Taylor
Reaction score
View attachment 108390
Leeds United FC
"Pride of Yorkshire"​

The Date is 22nd July 2020

It's been 2 days since Snodgrass was sacked as Leeds United manager and here i sit in the very chair were many managers have seemed to fail over the last 13 years. Sat staring at my laptop knowing i have a mountain to climb, I often think to my self if i have accepted a job which is way over my head or maybe, Just Maybe i can bring back the Leeds faithful.
Since i was young i remember watching the mighty whites smashing up there every opponent that ever step foot in Ellend Road, But now???? In the past 10 years Leeds havent gone above 7th in the N Power Championship and many times faced Relagation. Im here to put a end to this and take Leeds United to the Next level and back to the big time........​

This is a Yorkshire Mans story.......​

Last edited:
Best of luck mate, the idea seems interesting :)

Club info

Year Founded: 1919
Rep: National
Legands: Don Revie, Billy Bremner, John Charles, Lucas Radabe
Fierce Rivals: Galatasaray, Man Utd, Chelsea
Other Rivals: Bradford, Sheff Utd, Millwall, Hull
Est Value: 18.5m
Media Prediction for 2020/2021: 8th​

Clubs Past 10 Year History:
09/10:
League Postion 7th, Carling Cup 3rd Rnd, FA Cup 4th Rnd
10/11:
League Postion 11th, Carling Cup 4th Rnd, FA Cup 3rd Rnd
11/12:
League Postion 12th, Carling Cup 3rd Rnd, FA Cup 4th Rnd
12/13:
League Postion 14th, Carling Cup 2nd Rnd, FA Cup 4th Rnd
13/14:
League Postion 11th, Carling Cup 4th Rnd, FA Cup 5th Rnd
14/15:
League Postion 10th, Carling Cup 3rd Rnd, FA Cup 5th Rnd
15/16:
League Postion 11th, Carling Cup 2rd Rnd, FA Cup 4th Rnd
16/17:
League Postion 9th, Carling Cup 4rd Rnd, FA Cup 5th Rnd
17/18:
League Postion 8th, Carling Cup 2rd Rnd, FA Cup 4th Rnd
18/19:
League Postion 8th, Carling Cup 3rd Rnd, FA Cup 3rd Rnd
19/20:
League Postion 13th, Carling Cup 3rd Rnd, FA Cup 2th Rnd​

View attachment 108395
(The Legend Billy Bremner perched outside Elland Road)

"As i look down at what is my current squad sheet, i notice what seems to be a lack of youth pressence, Why? A team once known for there youth prospects and excellent team average now sit at a average age of 29. Its my priority to sort this out, i need Youth in the team, Not just in the Youth squad but in the first team, I lean over and grab a invoice from the board, It states i have a 800k transfer budget and a remaining 47k wage budget, Snodgrass had spent half of my Budget a French 23 year old who im hoping to rely on. I have 2 friendlys left to introduce my tactics and implement changes......."

(Next up: Meet the new guys)​

Last edited:

Leeds Boss Wraps up Liverpool Deal

Leeds Boss Carl Taylor today confirmed that liverpool Football Club will be the new parent club of the Yorkshire Side. The Reds boss Gary Mcallister apparantly had no hesatation when being appraoched by Carl. Its the least he could do to repay his former club.​

View attachment 108404
-------------------------​

"I look at my new squad sheet and can manage a smirk, in just 10 days ive changed the shape completly but its coming at a price, The squad are nervous and unhappy at some of the changes, i've ganied there trust though as i tell them it will all come good in the end. My new staff have been a massive help and things are finally looking up. I take a massive inhale of the Yorkshire air and puff out proudly, This is my home and i know it......

Transfers Out:
Bradley Johnson FREE
Brendan Moloney FREE
Josh Swann FREE
Anthony Pilkington FREE
Andy Parker FREE
Liam Head 65K - Exeter
Andrew Webster 100k - Wigan
Fred Malone 1.3m Parma
Total Income 1.5m (With some loan fee's)​

Transfers In:
Daniel Lloyd FREE
Danny Neville FREE
Maxime Lorenzi 230k - Bristol City
Erwin Mulder FREE
Daniele Mazzeo FREE
Maarten 1.7m Werder Bremen
Pedro Simoes LOAN - Man City
Marko Jacimovic LOAN - Liverpool​

Pick of Crop:​

Maxime Lorenzi
View attachment 108397
The 23 year was out of favour at Bristol City but was already here before i came, He looks promising and will be the lone striker in my new team.

Maarten
View attachment 108398
Att Mid Maarten was more than happy to join after a horid season with Bremen, He will jump straight into the team and into the first 11.

Pedro Simoes
View attachment 108396
The young Right back will help the depth of the team and add some young legs, Definitly a possible Starter but he needs to prove his worth while on the season long loan!

Marko Jacimovic
View attachment 108400
After Announcing a link with liverpool i jumped straight in for this young gun, He will be there as a rotation up front.
----------------------------

View attachment 108424
August 2020

"Stood in the tunnel listning to the most pasionate fans in the country chanting and singing there hearts out sends a massive shiver down my spine, my heart tells me were not ready for the new season but my head tells me we are..... Regardless what the feeling is, The Season is amongst us......."

View attachment 108425
MK Dons (3) v.s (2) Leeds Utd
View attachment 108432
M.O.M: Novak (Dons)
"2-0 up after 17 minutes and all seemed well, that is untill Novak slammed his first in on the 21st minutes then added his second 15 mins later, Put on the backfoot for the rest of the game and MK Dons came up triumph. Not the start i dreamed of but the team is no where near ready yet"

---------------------------​

View attachment 108423
Chesterfield (0) v.s (4) Leeds
View attachment 108426
M.O.M: Tutte (Leeds)
"Excellent start to the Carling cup campaign, Tutte and Lorenzi combining like a dream and grabbing a brace each, The team look strong but still very fragile. The lads are quick to point blame at each other."

------------------------------​

View attachment 108425
Leeds (1) v.s Birmingham (2)
View attachment 108428
M.O.M: Hutchinson (Brummy)
"Yet again the team is performing well but just not producing, There still getting used to the tactics i got set for them and im confident that things will look up. Lorenzi grabbing his 3rd goal of this season.

----------------------------------​

View attachment 108425
Middlesbrough (3) v.s (2) Leeds
View attachment 108433
M.O.M: Sdrobi (Boro)
" 3rd league loss in a row and fans getting impatient, players morale running low but signs of improvment, were getting the flow of attacking football but still need patching up in places. Lorenzi and jenkins grabbing a goal each"

------------------------------------​

View attachment 108425
Leeds (1) v.s (1) Sheff Utd
View attachment 108429
M.O.M: Mazzeo (Leeds)
"My first expierence at a local derby and it was a excellent atmospshere, Too bad we needed a own goal from Blake (Sheff) to grab a point, but its a point well earned and hopefully something to build on. Mazzeo was on fine form today"

-----------------------------------​

View attachment 108423
Doncaster (1) v.s Leeds (3)
View attachment 108431
M.O.M: Lorenzi (Leeds)
"2 quick fire goals from on form Lorenzi in the 87th minute sent us through to the 3rd round of the carling cup. Doncaster put up a fine fight but our attack and sheer will finally broke them. Lorenzi cant stop scoring and the fans start to chant his name."

---------------------------------​

View attachment 108425
Coventry (1) v.s (3) Leeds
View attachment 108427
"Lorenzi, Lorenzi, Lorenzi......... The crowd chant his name around the rafters long gone after the Conventry fans have gone home. The french star scored his 10th goal of the season and his first season hat-trick. But more importantly grabbing our first league win"

-------------------------------------​

August League Table
View attachment 108434

Player of The Month
View attachment 108435

Managers Monthly Thoughts
" A poor start to the league but i wasn't expecting much, A good start to the Carling cup though. The team are coming together well but will take a bit more time yet. Im still looking for a extra defender but want the team to gel first. Lorenzi is on fire and already proving a good buy! The fans remain upbeat and had no calls fromt he board yet, Good Times......

View attachment 108775
September 2020

"Looking down the injury List as i hang my head and take a long drawn out sigh.......6 major injurys and 2 minor is making choices tough for me as a manager but im trying to stay focused as i know i believe in my team. "

Liverpool Quad join Feeder club Leeds
4 Liverpool players have joined Leeds to help with the current injury woes, Names Aqualani, Gregory, Watts and Freniz all step into the team.

View attachment 108771
Leeds Utd (3) v.s (0) Preston

"A Fantastic win and very much needed. Lorenzi bagging a brace center back Connelly grabbing the other, Passing was down to a tee but we still look shaky in areas. Good win and a well deserved 3 pts."

---------------------------​

View attachment 108770
Leeds Utd (5) v.s (3) Derby

M.O.M: Kilkenny (Leeds)
"Old boy Kilkenny was the man today, always looking sharp and picking many good passes out. The whole team looking strong now but defence needs to get tighter. 5 goals and 5 different scorers."

------------------------------​

View attachment 108768
Exeter (2) v.s (3) Leeds Utd

M.O.M: Gamma (Leeds)
"In a match were we lost 3 players to injurys, its justifiable that we got the 3 pts from this game. A good away win and its our 3 league win in a row. Gamma doing well down the wing to score and supply a goal..

----------------------------------​

View attachment 108780
View attachment 108772
Leeds Utd (2) v.s (1) Torquay

" A struggle but were through to the 4th round of the League cup. Mazzeo is turning out to be a very good player being the rock in the midfield. Sub jay simpson grabbed the winner in the 90th minute."

------------------------------------​

View attachment 108769
Leeds (2) v.s (1) Bristol City

"Again Mazzeo with the M.O.M as he grabs a assist and a (8.8) rating, Another win which brings 4 straight league wins this month. Still going strong but weak in defence, in the market for a defender but will join in January. "

-----------------------------------​

View attachment 108774
Portsmouth (3) v.s Leeds Utd (5)

"What can i say??? Just ****** fantastic, current league fav's fall to the Mighty Whites, Mazzeo grabbing his 3rd Man of the Match in a row with 2 goals and 2 assists. A white wash this month win 5 wins from 5. Just excellent, we need to take this form into next month."

---------------------------------​

August League Table
View attachment 108773
Moved up to 3rd place, Excellent progress...

Player of The Month
View attachment 108767
Only one choice here, Mazzeo has been on cracking form which has also landed him "N power player of the month"

Managers Monthly Thoughts
" Were theres good news theres bad, Excellent month on the pitch but our injury crisis is really bad at the moment, but thanks to our parent club Liverpool, We have managed to get some back-ups. Looking forward to next month when we start our FA Cup campaign aswell as the 5th rnd of the Carling cup