Marco Reus and Eden Hazard are 2 cheeky kunts, i swear.

miitchh

Reaction score
Been trying to sign them to Real Madrid for about 18 FM months and now that Ronaldo broke his leg (out for 5-6 months) i seriously need one of them.

Any tricks to make a player interested? the clubs are ok with letting them go, Hazard says it would take something special and Reus just goes ''I have no intention in being a proper heterosexual and joining Real Madrid''

Its the club their at unless you're in contract talks already, not the player, but all you can do is endorse the player and admire.. Maybe declare interest to try and unsettle them.. Besides that you would need a hefty offer to break them from their current club to talk to yours.. Also if they're a key player at their club the club will want a lot more then asking price for him, especially if he has a few years left on his contract. Goodluck getting them.. Also you could just look for a different target, maybe a young one that can later be tutored by Ronaldo when he's back off injury.

Sounds more like it's the players themselves than the club. He says the clubs are ok with letting them go, so I assume they've already accepted his offers, but the players aren't interested. Only way to change that is to give them praise, but not too often as that could have a negative effect.

But yeah, looking at other targets is not a bad idea. There are plenty of good wingers out there, and in those 18 months I'm positive you could have found a wonderkid regen if you were looking.

I'm psg and they all say they have no intentions on signing but when I offer the club an offer they can't refuse they accept and then the players suddenly want to sign and give me there requirements. I got reus on 30m release clause. Lewa on free but pay him 250k and also had to pay 56m for hummels but worth every penny. Just offer the club the money they want and the players soon come running ha.

The key to getting them is on the contract screen if you have the choice to select key player to the club and it says on his side very interested then when you make an offer of anything (recommend low) the players agent will automatically fill in what he wants. From there negotiate and Good luck. Personally I would go for Hazard or Bale.

I know how to negotiate, it's only hard when the player doesn't want to negotiate and automatically says NO. I put squad status on Key Player and ''interest = none''.

I'll just let them grow old in their clubs and accomplish nothing and live the rest of their lifes in regret.

I know how to negotiate, it's only hard when the player doesn't want to negotiate and automatically says NO. I put squad status on Key Player and ''interest = none''.

I'll just let them grow old in their clubs and accomplish nothing and live the rest of their lifes in regret.

Don't think pixels can experience regret :p

But yeah, if the player is not interested there is nothing you can really do, except offering them an insane contract. I made a ridiculous offer for Messi once, and got into contract negotiations. I chose key player, but he wasn't interested. I chose the highest possible wage I could with the highest possible clauses/bonuses I could. His agent actually negotiated them, but demanded almost double of that. So if you got a huge budget, it's not entirely impossible. Just very expensive and probably not worth it.