• Strength
  • Heading
  • Positioning
  • Balance
  • Jumping
  • Finishing
Information:
View attachment 336168 View attachment 336171 View attachment 336166

Above i have attached a screenshot of him at the start of the game. He has clear good stats for an attacking midfielder.

In my second screenshot you see his stats three years later, they have clearly improved but after looking at the report screenshot three you will see his ability only reached 2 and half stars instead of 3 and half.

I believe he didn't reach he didn't reach his potential as a result of the poor facilities in Melbourne Victory. You should be able to buy him for around 2.5-3m.
That is a great price for small premier league teams and championship teams particularly.

Does anyone have an opinion on him to share? :) and if possible does anyone have a screenshot of him after fulfilling his full potential?

Thanks for reading,
O'Neill out.

IRL has been linked to a couple of EPL clubs including Liverpool (lets hope they don't 'Babel' him)

In real life he has quit Melbourne victory to pursue a career in Europe
there is quite a few teams looking into sighing him in the summer particularly Liverpool.
He is known to play in a false 9 like Messi, He 5f 5inches just like Messi too.
The worry is that the premier league might be too physical for him.

This is the latest screenshot I have of him at age 25......I have never signed him myself but he does seem like a fairly decent option as back up for a top four side or first team player for anything under that level.

I don`t think his peak will be much different to be honest.