Muncie

Reaction score
Dident see anyone else bragging about this kid so figgured I should x)
Was looking for a new AMC for my 4-3-1-2 and I wanted to try out something new something exiting, so i signed Marco Van Ginkel for ferly 9.5 mill and no regrets what so ever. Hes been a amazing for me on the pitch and in training, hes developing greatly.

View attachment 361814

Anyone else testet this kid?

Dident see anyone else bragging about this kid so figgured I should x)
Was looking for a new AMC for my 4-3-1-2 and I wanted to try out something new something exiting, so i signed Marco Van Ginkel for ferly 9.5 mill and no regrets what so ever. Hes been a amazing for me on the pitch and in training, hes developing greatly.

View attachment 361814

Anyone else testet this kid?

What skin is that? It looks like an alevanjra (Spelling) one, but prefer it to the one I have... :)

Is know for his stamina in real life. Plays absolutely fantastic at Vitesse with Bony. I'm confident that he can grow into a acquisition for every team in the whole world.

Yes I'm quite suprised because I have never seen him grow this much before and I love the dutch players so been following him tightly in the past. This is how he looks now:
View attachment 362215

Edit: And he just turned 21 :O

Last edited:
He does look quality! What database is this?

Yes indeed, scoring 17 goals and 7 assist aint bad. And he is not good at panalty or freekick either so all his goels comes from pure skill work ;)

But now this year I bet he'll bring me more assist, ive trained him some PPMs's:
-Gets Forword whenever possible
-Tries Killer Balls often
-Comes Deep to get ball

LFCMarshall's database :)

got him to le havre in 5th season. he seems pretty good. havent played that save that much yet tho. got a bit bored whit it around there.

anyway he was rather insane in the club before me. played very well. seems good the first few matches too

using him as advanced playmaker at central mid position

Last edited:
ok sorry but im still confused where do i place the download sorry

As you can see from the pic, Facepacks, kits and logos are in the Graphics folder.

and you can see where the graphics folder is from the other pic. You need to create it your self if they are not there.

As you can see from the pic, Facepacks, kits and logos are in the Graphics folder.

and you can see where the graphics folder is from the other pic. You need to create it your self if they are not there.

dont know what it is but hasnt worked again

a skin or background to my game

You need to create a separate folder for skins - called 'skins' funnily enough - in the football manager 2013 folder (NOT the graphics folder).

You put background pictures into the graphics folder Within another folder called 'pictures' (Which you have to create). Inside the 'Pictures' folder you make, make another folder called 'backgrounds', and that's where you put you background pictures :)