Marco Veratti, Pogba, Kwadwo Asamoah, or Mkhitaryan?

Reaction score
Looking for Lampard replacement... Asamoah is obviously the best immediate replacement but Pogba/Veratti great talents, Mkhitaryan pretty good already, also transfer listed and could be had for 18m, Pogba/veratti is about 23-25m. i think Asamoah would be 40-60m something like that. Who would you guys choose? Also have Ramires as a holdover if needed

Also I have Lucas Severo lined up for a transfer for next year but idk, those 4 are pretty great

Ok so I just negotiated Pogba for 21.5m, 36k/week, mkhitaryan for 18.75m, 60k/week, Veratti for 20m, 30k/week... Which one would you choose? please help

Get Veratti, always turns out best and Pogba has always been a **** with me when managing him, is very stubborn and everything will effect him in a negative way

I'd go with verrati, even try shelvey as he turns out amazing and is a real life lampard/Gerrard type

I have both veratti and pogba on my save and Pogba is currently doing a lot better

Get Veratti, always turns out best and Pogba has always been a **** with me when managing him, is very stubborn and everything will effect him in a negative way

Hmm sounds good, but Pogba has a lot more useful stats for a central midfielder, no? Veratti has like better corners and stuff, but Pogba has the long shots/passing/marking advantage

veratti is a great player. Need a good BWM to line up with him

Hmm sounds good, but Pogba has a lot more useful stats for a central midfielder, no? Veratti has like better corners and stuff, but Pogba has the long shots/passing/marking advantage

Is your Pogba unhappy in training?

Then don't get him, lol. take Mr. Veratti instead. He is a hardworking guy

Pogba complains about the training no matter what you do. Even though his stats looks awesome, he will not perform.

Is your Pogba unhappy in training?

When ive bought him, in team meetings hes the only one to react badly, is very hard to motivate and doesn't improve quicky without very good coaches and facilities... Also, he doesn't like anything above light training ive found

I see, thank you guys, I will buy Pogba at a later date just as a backup then

When ive bought him, in team meetings hes the only one to react badly, is very hard to motivate and doesn't improve quicky without very good coaches and facilities... Also, he doesn't like anything above light training ive found

well i am chelsea so I have top facilities and coaches :p but point taken, I will buy him when i have more money to spare (i bought maupay, Meyer, Alaba, and Romero combined for maybe 35m so I need to wait for next year's transfer budget)

well i am chelsea so I have top facilities and coaches :p but point taken, I will buy him when i have more money to spare (i bought maupay, Meyer, Alaba, and Romero combined for maybe 35m so I need to wait for next year's transfer budget)

I bought Pogba in my Milan Save. I have top facilities and 5 star coaches. However, no matter what you do, Pogba will be unhappy in training, reacting badly in team talks, frequently asks for wage increase.

That is not the worst that will happen to you. In one of the other posts, we have multiple people reporting that he is just way too aggressive, and get sent off often.

So be very very careful if you really want to take him :)

i have got pogba in my juv save and i have had no problems with him atall

bought pogba and veratti as spurs, both are quality but on my save veratti is the one who is unhappy!

try pogba hes a beast on all my saves when i dont buy him my rivals buy him and he dominates me and if i buy him he dominates everyone.