Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjockknew

Reaction score
how do you buy this lad? there is no option to make an offer for him.... it does say he is co owned though. anyone??<)

There are a zillion threads for this, use the search option

you have to make offer to both clubs.. so it makes bit more expensive, especially when one of them won't let you buy him cheap..
But in my opinion he is well worth buying

search options aload of balls never works right... yeah i remember offering both in old games but there isnt actually anywere to make the offer?

you have to wait for the start of the transfer window, then you can do it

dont know if he's worth the bother he turns out a decent lower premier league player that's about it

aye well hes lookin pretty good and it gives me a nice wee oportunity to try and get to grips with this training nonesense, cheers for the help lads.... shame my season isnt going that great at the moment :( robinho wright phillips and micah richards all worried about under achieving! iv only lost 3 games so for in my first season! liverpool chelsea and umm wigan:$

oh and were would you recommend starting training wise on him?

Last edited:
what training do you suggest then he is 24 on my leeds save i signed him in my first season and has been a regular he's worth 13.5m and is on my bench for every game but he's not as good as everyone these forums say he is

what training do you suggest then he is 24 on my leeds save i signed him in my first season and has been a regular he's worth 13.5m and is on my bench for every game but he's not as good as everyone these forums say he is

he holds a PA of -9. Every game the height he will reach will be different.
Its currently anywhere between 150-180, you mightve got him as a PA of 160.

Some games though, he will grow into something special.

i used dan's training as soon as i signed him in the first season

there are a handful of threads on this guy already. do search before posting in future. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.