DNA8892

Reaction score
I'm currently in my 10th year as Portsmouth manager having taking them to the Premiership and I was wondering has anyone had success with Marcos Lopes, because I never see him on any wonderkids lists seems like everyone has forgotten about him. I bought him for 1 million pounds and now he's worth 44m and he won the Ballon D'or last year as well as World Player of the Year. He's been amazing.

He is a wonderkid, but normale very hard to get away from city.

He is a wonderkid, but normale very hard to get away from city.

Oh I know that, I was so shocked when they let him go for what amounts to peanuts. I think they overstocked on talent at that point in time.

I really wanted to know if anybody else had any success with him?

Got him for RM in 2018, for 6,75M€, AM says he's 2 stars, when my scout said he was 2,5 to 3,5 stars (both with 20 Judging Potential lol), and he has being brilliant, not as selfish as James (always trying for that 40 yrd wonder goal), and a great passer, ocasionally scoring.

Got him for RM in 2018, for 6,75M€, AM says he's 2 stars, when my scout said he was 2,5 to 3,5 stars (both with 20 Judging Potential lol), and he has being brilliant, not as selfish as James (always trying for that 40 yrd wonder goal), and a great passer, ocasionally scoring.

He seems to get a lot of key passes for me and has recently just started banging in the goals to the point where i feel bad taking him out for rotation purposes loool

**** man he is on fire for you, he just won his second ballon d'or with me, I'm so proud looooool

Never trust star rating.
Indeed, I remember on FM12 Adam Johnson was ******* killing it everywhere, was my CR7, perhaps better, banging goals left right and center, creating like he was Pirlo, Xavi and Iniesta together, and yet stats and stars wise, Silva and Nasri were better. No Ballon D'Or though, that would be a nice screenshot to put on the Funny/Random thread.