xaviesta

Reaction score
Finding it difficult how to get the best out of him, playing him up on his own as an advanced forward, what should his instructions be, move into channels/hold position etc. can't quite figure it

Also what should i be teaching him in preferred moves, he currently has arguing with officials (lol) and shoot from distance, which both suck. Where should i go from here?

Since he's not hard working ST, play him in two striker formations or you need to have hard working and creative midfield behid him.

Since he's not hard working ST, play him in two striker formations or you need to have hard working and creative midfield behid him.

I'm playing a Xmas tree 4-3-2-1 with Kaka (trequartista) and El Sharaawy (Second Striker) with hard working CM's/Good wingbacks in Abate/De Sciglio

Try giving Kaka playmaker role, Sharaawy is good winger and inside forward ( depends if you play him left or right). If Sharaawy is playing AMC then give him shadow striker role. Then he will provide some support for Balotelli. I would play with some defensive minded MC's behind those two and attacking minded wingbacks with 'play wider' instruction to spread opp's defense.

But what about Balotelli's individual instructions i should give him, should he be pulling wide/moving into channels, or should he be instructed not to move, i'm too indecisive on it and can't make my mind up.

But what about Balotelli's individual instructions i should give him, should he be pulling wide/moving into channels, or should he be instructed not to move, i'm too indecisive on it and can't make my mind up.

Neither, play him as a poacher of AF, and give him lots of freedom. He is a quality player that should be allowed to just roam and do what he wants.

He is awesome. On my Roma save, played Milan twice and he probably scored 4 times between those 2 games... Just stick with him.

I find when a striker is struggling, then play him up top alone with a heavily populated, attacking midfield. That way they get loads of chances and can start getting a run of form.

Complete forward, but has to have someone creative in behind. He's a bit indifferent for me, will go two games without scoring then bag a hat trick

my cousin got him 48 goals in first season he was outstanding and got player of the year, him playing as a Poacher with Kaka AMC as playmaker attack with inside forwards support either side of Kaka! hope this helps.