yeah i will try, i have neymar as poacher and i had adebayor as taget man but hes out for ages, so should i keep Balotelli as Targetman or what role should i have? thanx

He does play well as a target man but I tend to play him (out of position) in AM as an Inside forward just because I only play with 1 striker and Darren Bent is a good poacher for me.

I signed him for Newcastle in Season 3 or 4, this was in December. Signed him for about £7.5m. He was a great player for that half of season he had there before I moved to Fulham, didn't moan and just scored goals to lift a relegation Newcastle side up to 12th. Good times :) I've never had a problem handling him though which is weird considering I've signed him and I've also played with Man City a few times and not experienced it. Probs because I am apart of his chavy 'crew'. :D

yeah i could do that? does he get much goals or assists there? thanx for this

Signed him for around £2million in the 3rd season. Has played well for me, scores a few important goals, gets some assists. Most of the time he is on the bench and or played out of position and ive had no problems with him so far. I keep waiting for him to spit his dummy out but not so far after nearly 2 seasons. I guess he must prefer the red half of manchester.

Were bouts did you play him mate and what role im deep into second season too and having a bit of trouble?

he keeps getting offered to me (Birmingham City), first for 12 million, then 6 million, and now 4.5 million XD, i think I'll wait for a bit more, can't afford his enormous wages anyway, my highest earner is Ben Arfa on 52k pounds/week

Were bouts did you play him mate and what role im deep into second season too and having a bit of trouble?

Played him usually as Target Man set to attack or as an attacking midfielder inside forward.

Kerien Westwood! (plays for coventry) if you manage anybody in teh championship then DO NOT SIGN HIM... or any of the lower prem teams... he always moans when you ask him to do something! never wants to renew his conracts takes the ****!

lol, currently my ireland gk after given retired :)
i am managing both ireland and aresenal in my save. :0

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

though he's like itailan mafia. lol fought with jose in inter :)

Liverpool in 4th season only 2 months in but hes been on fire so far no probs playing him as an inside forward scoring and assists some big goals to including the winner against city ,
Got him for 8mil offered to me by city says he is hoping to learn a lot at liverpool so far so good.

Ive never had a problem with him. I play him in the messi position and he's my star player, scored 29 goals and we are only in january.

yeah i could do that? does he get much goals or assists there? thanx for this

He got 27 goals and 15 assists for me as AM inside forward, so yeah does pretty well.

no plroblem at all with balloteli!
I had him on my chelsea save and he was great
4-2-3-1 on the left wing inside forward attack
always a prize for him.either young player of the year or english player of the year.
even when i substitute him i never had problems.
great player!

I praised him after he scored twice against West Brom and 3 times against stoke then he complains that he recent form doesn't deserve praise, I was like WTF! but he is still playing well and only moaned the once!

i have him with Liverpool does not get in the first team but never moans or anything and is happy to talk to me if I ask him to do something and he has me in his favoured personel

Dont stay away of him. Balotelli is a fantastic player and he signs new contracts.

The only way to make him hard to manage if to fine him. He also usually refuses to train some moves.

But he plays fantastic and is worth signing. But dont fine him!

this is weird ive been lucky got him for 20 mill from city coz he was unhappy there and on his debut scored 2 goals against city and been playing really well since play him as a 3rd stricker on the far left though as i play a odd system and formation. hammering man utd 4-0 . straight 4 defence. ball winner, box-box. centre mid. complete foward, advanced foward. left winger(balotelli). he dont moan atall except on his training its too high so i lowered it im really strict on my players though if one of my players has had a poor game ill sub him second half then ofter game private chat and match performance, last game. ''you were really poor last game pick yourself up for next game'' etc. and maybe issue a warning. ive done it to balotelli the odd time i thinkctwice and his been fine since. just needs a kick up the ***, the brute.

Surprised nobody has posted about how difficult it is to teach Balotelli???

I've been with Man City now for 4 and a half years now & in that time I haven't been able to teach him ONE single PPM!!! (tried quite a few things, but always end up getting frustrated & giving up)
I know that's pretty bad Managing..But all he does is 'take long shots' & 'argue with officials' lol

The one thing that I have trained him on (after failing twice) is to dribble down the right hand side, which he says he'll have a good at, hurrah..
Probably gonna switch him to AMC/AMCR.

Does anybody else know any PPM's you can teach Super Mario? Would help a lot :D

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:15 AM ----------

anybody? :)

Last edited: