JakeSmyth2k8

Reaction score
i signed him and carlos vela and was plannin to play vela as striker and balotelli as a winger, but do they play better the other way round ? and would aguero be a good choice to tutor vela ?

i signed him and carlos vela and was plannin to play vela as striker and balotelli as a winger, but do they play better the other way round ? and would aguero be a good choice to tutor vela ?

you can play balotelli as a winger he does a quite good job there, But if your going to play vela at winger then keep dreaming tbh even though he(vela) has acomplished playing as 'winger' hes not as effective as a striker/foward.

im not sure is aguero would be the ideal tutor for vela because aguero is still young aswell..maybe you should get an experienced pro to tutor vela..

you could give it a go tho. its really up to you..

Balotelli is a goal monster ! Carlos Vela is defo best left wing yet not in midfield, just behind the strikers on the left as a real attacking winger, running forward & becoming an extra striker. His skills allow him to do this. Sergio Aguero is maybe too young to tutor yet he is that good & can do this.

you can play balotelli as a winger he does a quite good job there, But if your going to play vela at winger then keep dreaming tbh even though he(vela) has acomplished playing as 'winger' hes not as effective as a striker/foward.

im not sure is aguero would be the ideal tutor for vela because aguero is still young aswell..maybe you should get an experienced pro to tutor vela..

you could give it a go tho. its really up to you..

cheers...ill play balotelli on the wing then and vela up front and i was just wonderin cos ive always played balotelli as a winger but i wanted to sign theo walcott to play on the same wing as balotelli cos ive seen his stats bout 2 season in and there beast. and i have guardado on the other wing so i cant play him there either...:S

Balotelli is a goal monster ! Carlos Vela is defo best left wing yet not in midfield, just behind the strikers on the left as a real attacking winger, running forward & becoming an extra striker. His skills allow him to do this. Sergio Aguero is maybe too young to tutor yet he is that good & can do this.

Even though your a fellow gooner i disagree with that..on my game vela has composure 18, creativity 19, technique 18, finishing 19 and pace/accleration both 17 and still he is improving

i play him as an rooney type player like what rooneys does real life for man utd..where he doesnt score much but is a vital role in my team..not left winger..

id have to agree with Gatid aswell...

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

so would you go with balotelli or walcott ??

id have to agree with Gatid aswell...

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

so would you go with balotelli or walcott ??

depends

playing upfront or winger?

Play him as a striker and then vela behind the strikers
There both as immense for me when they play together

seriously play 3 up front with counter attacking play balotelli on right suarez on left and van nistelrooy in middle it really works i swear just try it balotelli and suarez have really good pace and skill also there young van nistelrooy finishes everything i was real madrid with this and i beat barcelona 3-0

seriously play 3 up front with counter attacking play balotelli on right suarez on left and van nistelrooy in middle it really works i swear just try it balotelli and suarez have really good pace and skill also there young van nistelrooy finishes everything i was real madrid with this and i beat barcelona 3-0

erm...like i said i only have signed carlos vela and balotelli so thats a problem

lol, i have just noticed...i guess your real madrid since you got nistelrooy out of all the quality players..why would you buy suarez? hes not even average tbh..

Sorry Jake, I do agree with Gatid.
If you have 4-4-2, then Defo have him assisting a Goalpoacher & play him upfront, as hes very skillful & will give you Bergkamp like play yet with my tactic, 4-5-1, I get better results from my Very attacking wingers so I would have to have him there in my current team.
Wasnt thinking about different tactics, only my own as I cant get my mind off this game !! :D

hey there i was wondering wad roles shud i give to balotelli and villa. every now and then i play balotelli and zarate together.i use a 4-4-2 formation.