Description: Defensive Midfielder
Personality: Spirited

Suggested Roles:

Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend/Support
Anchor Man - Defend
Defensive Mid - Support/Defend
Box to Box
Central Mid - Support/Defend

A lot of you may know him, however, he is rarely mentioned on this site, he is a great player and has dual nationality which is a bonus for the WP nations! as you can see he is a fantastic versatile midfielder and is a must sign for any team!

Screenshots:

View attachment 169112View attachment 169113View attachment 169114View attachment 169115View attachment 169116

He looks great, might buy him as a back up for Sandro. Oh and what skin are you using it looks great!

Nice find yet again, he looks like a good stopper.

Super Mario!

Always wondered how an argentinian international couldn't be good enough to even make the bench for a struggling Fiorentina side oO)

A bit of a cult hero for us Viola fans though!

he does look great, I have Mariga, Garcia and N'Kolou as my Defensive mids (Mariga defenisve Cm) so dont have the space for him!

it is called Glass 2 Skin

You shouldn't list Flair as a weakness here.

agreed Fossie, but if you say none then some idiot will find it as a weakness and spam :) he honestly does not have any weaknesses, maybe corners? ;)

good effort raikan. i have m'villa and sissoko as my dm's. sissoko has been pretty inconsisent over 3/4 seasons but real and barca keep offering £26m+ for him. might flog him and invest in this guy. nice one

Did someone get Bolatti !? I'm interested in him, but my scout says that Internacional are unlikely to sell him.. I'm managing Sampdoria and his stats look just like Palombo's. And has Italian Nationality.. must buy for Italian Teams!

I signed him once, he played well, never played the save much after that though! thinking of signing him for my Porto team however :) will let you know if I do :)

On the 11.3 patch, he's available for around 8M.