Mario Götze signed for free (Season 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rime

Reaction score
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]After a long fight with Dortmund, and [/FONT]checking every 3 days is he considering a new Contract offer, I accepted the chance to sign him for free, and I saw a lot people are talking that they must offer him a lot of wages, but I menaged to offer him 4 Mio. €uro per year. Can't wait to play alongside Chicharito and Ganso! :D

View attachment 227405

He always get a boost in april... Easter eggs full of money?

When it comes to big club... Yes money doesn't really seems to be an issue... Even so controlling wage budget is very important... Anyway all the best...

even if you put them on 48 month payments it should still say the amount you pay for them in that window. I suspect foul play considering you managed to get Muniain, Bender and Vertonghen as well for "free".

After a long fight with Dortmund, and checking every 3 days is he considering a new Contract offer, I accepted the chance to sign him for free, and I saw a lot people are talking that they must offer him a lot of wages, but I menaged to offer him 4 Mio. €uro per year. Can't wait to play alongside Chicharito and Ganso! :D

View attachment 227405

what is ganso like on your save ???? does he get injured alot since ive just bought him?

It was when I saw you got money for Johnny Evans I knew you were cheating. Poor show.

Shakhtar is blue in your transfers menu screenie, surely that means they're controlled? I suspect foul play.

Affiliated teams are highlighted purple not blue. He did cheat, there is simply no way you could sell Evans for 30m and neither is it possible that Man Utd would give him a wage budget of 15.5m per month.

He's also affiliated with FC Twente, who are not blue on the transfer screen.

Apologies, after some research it proves that i was indeed wrong, and that the teams are controlled, Never controlled more then one club on a save so my first reaction was that it was an affiliated club but it appears the affiliated club has darker tinge to the name

Status
Not open for further replies.