wii

Reaction score
Name: Mario Götze
Club: Borussia Dortmund
D.O.B:
Nationality: German
Position: Left winger

mario_gotze.jpg

Strengths: Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Anticipation, Creativity, Decisions, Flair, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility.

Weakness: No real weakness (maybe Aerial Ability)

Description: Wonderkid
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles: Advanced Playmaker - Attack

View attachment 197305View attachment 197306View attachment 197307

Last edited:
Yeah, he's a bit stupid good in this one

oh shucks, a big price tag to get him :(

maybe i'll try when the full version is out.

make worth getting him at the age 20+, when the price tag will suit his ability

Get him when he reaches 20+ when full version is out.

Last edited:
An amazing player, maybe a bit too good in FM but no doubt in RL a move to one of the big European Clubs beckons for him in the near future

Best winger in the game, sets the world alight while burning up the assist charts. Smashing player, really.

Using him on the right of a front 3 as a Trequarista, he's doing really well with Barrios and Papiss Cisse :)

He's pretty much impossible to buy. Unless you pay big bucks and meet his crazy contract demands. He gets a lot of assists though.

I managed to sign him first season for 22.5m and on a contract of 30k a week. I bought Mats Hummels and he said he was unhappy so I admired him and said I'm looking at signing him. Week later he is transfer listed and get him (on the old patch).

He's been good for me but I'm not sure where to play him and what to make him work on (currently finishing). Any advice, I'm playing as Arsenal and use a 4-2-3-1 usually. Other attacking players I have are Gervinho, Hulk, Arteta, Raul, Rosicky, Van Persie and Chamberlain. Who should start and where with what roles?

Looking into buying Lucas Moura next season as in July his asking price was wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

Play Gervinho/Chamberlain on the left as IF, Gotze in the middle as Advanced playmaker - attack, Hulk on the right as IF and V Persie as striker. Keep Raul and Rosicky on the bench, or rotate. Play Arteta in central midfield position. (deep-lying playmaker with support should do)

And there are better and cheaper players than Moura in the game. Try Willian (Shaktar)...

Ah, ok. Thank you very much. Yeah I have Arteta and Song as DLP and BBM just behind them. Was looking at Lucas because he could provide good backup to Hulk whilst still developing, but maybe Gaitan would be a better choice, with maybe Hazard my long term goal player of replacing Gervinho.

Yes he was very pricy, but he's definitely worth it