mario gomez or mario balotelli

Mario Gomez or Mario Balotelli

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

francis999

Reaction score
who is more worth buying for 20m+ or are then any other worldclass forwards for around 20m to 30m

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

at the moment im edgeing towards balotelli as hes younger however theres still a month untill january

stupid question really.

balotelli hands down!

I have [edit:added] never tried Gomez before, but I like the look of Balotelli as he is more versatile and is able to play in different roles.

Last edited:
stupid question really.

balotelli hands down!

Exactly, Balotelli no question.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Lol there is one vote for Gomez :p
Hardly surprising though.

I wanted to find the best PA player i the game. The players with the PA of -10 has a randon end-potential between 180 and 200. So i started 10 games i a row and checked with FM09SX (mac) for the highest average PA. Balotelli had PA of 198 in 9 out of 10 games. The last game he had 192. Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo all have PA 195, så balotelli is probably the best buy in the game. Get him in the first transfer window as he will be available for £7-14M and then just let him play every game first season!

Exactly, Balotelli no question.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Lol there is one vote for Gomez :p
Hardly surprising though.

That 1 vote for gomez was me :D

stupid question really.

balotelli hands down!
not realy in my game gomez has just been voted player of the year and has an average of 7.63 however i have just signed balotelli for 23m as hes younger.

Hmm im not sure, i mean obviously Balotelli is one of the best players in the game. However i signed Gomez a few times when i played as Bayern when i first started playing the FM series and he was AWESOME, scored loads of goals!

who is more worth buying for 20m+ or are then any other worldclass forwards for around 20m to 30m

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

at the moment im edgeing towards balotelli as hes younger however theres still a month untill january

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

balotelli no contest

I signed balotelli for 7 Million in January of the third season, he's very good

I'm on the verge of signing Balotelli for 5.5 million from Inter (he's 22) but hasnt been getting in there team much.

Hopefully he will do well for me...

TBH the best out of the two at the moment is Gomez but Balotelli will surely be one of the best strikers in the future. You could buy Oscar Cardozo for 10 Million?

just signed Balotelli for bargain 5.25 million, just scored on debut against Arsenal...!

Patrick Helmes(Leverkusen) has been deadly for me, well worth a look. Also, never forget Hulk(Porto) absolute beast, fast, and cant stop scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.