cyril

Reaction score
Currently have an Ajax save running and picked this guy up on a free transfer what a steal !

Name: Mario Pugliese
Team: Atlanta
Nationality: Italian
Position: MC/DMC
D.O.B: 26/03/1996

Screenshot at the start of the game

View attachment 454194

Screenshot after 2 years

View attachment 454193

Will carry on this save he has a way to go before fully developed i expect him to become a world beater.

Last edited:
I snapped him up for my Arsenal team too. Not looking anywhere near as good as yours (I am at the start of the 2nd season), but he did well on loan at Leeds last season, and is now on loan at Everton :)

I noticed that if you leave scheduling at 50 % instead of 30 % (which seems to be the norm for most people) resulted in a much more developed squad. It seems to be working for me and my players look much better developed stat wise was having a few issues with buying young players and not getting much increase out of them.

I noticed that if you leave scheduling at 50 % instead of 30 % (which seems to be the norm for most people) resulted in a much more developed squad. It seems to be working for me and my players look much better developed stat wise was having a few issues with buying young players and not getting much increase out of them.

Not sure what you mean by scheduling? You mean match preparation training or something else? :)

I loaned him out straight away last season, and have this season so not really been able to impact his training much. At the end of this season I am going to keep him at the club. (What I normally do for foreign youngsters.)

Not sure what you mean by scheduling? You mean match preparation training or something else? :)

I loaned him out straight away last season, and have this season so not really been able to impact his training much. At the end of this season I am going to keep him at the club. (What I normally do for foreign youngsters.)
It's under team training it's the slider bar you can move.

It's under team training it's the slider bar you can move.

Yeah that's the match preparation training. I am the same as you, I always have it on 50%. It means players will get less time to train, but will be better prepared for each match and will recover faster (Match prep training is much less intense than the standard training :))

6y1dlw.png

At the beginning of season 2016-17.