Sneech

Reaction score
I'm Chelsea in my first season and struggling for goals. I have Torres and Eto'o, Torres has been alright getting assists but no goals and missing lots of chances. Eto'o has been a pile of wank, hes been getting clear chances and getting into good positions but can't put the ball in the net apart from one wonder striker from outside the box first time I started him. And Ba is on loan but doubt he'll make any difference to the strikers.

Now Mario is a player I've been looking at closely and he has been on fairly good form for Milan, was wondering if anyone has signed him and how much for and if hes any good?

Also - if anyone else has suggestions for me, would be grateful.

I had a short lived Milan save and Balotelli (I presume this is who you mean) will score goals, seems to work best when he's the main focal point of your attack within your preferred tactic. I imagine he'd cost you quite a bit unless you unsettled him or something.

If you can, try and get Lewandowski, if he hasn't been bought in the 1st window (Happens, but rarely) there's a chance he will have 6 months left on his contract coming into January. Can sign him on a free then, very good striker, scores for fun. Just you'd have to wait till the end of the season.

I had a short lived Milan save and Balotelli (I presume this is who you mean) will score goals, seems to work best when he's the main focal point of your attack within your preferred tactic. I imagine he'd cost you quite a bit unless you unsettled him or something.

If you can, try and get Lewandowski, if he hasn't been bought in the 1st window (Happens, but rarely) there's a chance he will have 6 months left on his contract coming into January. Can sign him on a free then, very good striker, scores for fun. Just you'd have to wait till the end of the season.

Yes sorry, should of stated it was Mario Balotelli - Silly me. But Unfortuantly, he I tried unsettling, threw in a few bids but in the end he signed a new contract with Milan and new reports or whatever they are told me that he was committed to Milan.

Looked at Lewandowski, but he signed a new deal (so no one has got him on a free) - and also he had no intention of signing for Chelsea so will have to do good in the season and get his attention if I'm ever gonna get him in.

Looked around and I've settled on Diego Costa from Athletico Madrid. They've made good strikers in the past and he was scouted while my team was in Spain, looked into him further and he was scoring quite a lot of goals for them - hoping he'll become a Falcao/Aguero/Torres(L'Pool). Got him for around 17m with it going up to 22m after add-ons and that which I thought was fairly good for a inform striker.. Hopefully the Chelsea striker curse won't hit him too and he be dreadful..

Yeah balotelli is usually happy to stay at Milan till retirement, not many clubs have the money nor are they willing to spend the money needed to prise him away. Shame about Lewandowski, weird he had no intention of signing for Chelsea, but again he's a goal a game striker.

Diego Costa is a good buy, always seems to do well on various different saves, no experience with managing him myself. I'd recommend taking a look at Alexander Mitrovic aswell, very young but well rounded striker, seems to average a goal a game at domestic & international level. Seems strikers that are well rounded in all area's seem to perform the best.

Mario is good, but his team work/work rate him down massively, especially if you have a very tem work orientated system, like tiki taka, for example. He would not be very good with.

Aleksandar Mitrovic is kick-***. Scores goals for fun. Also, with Lukaku coming back from loan in the 2nd season, Diego Costa seems like a good bet ^_^