what you using? is it the 10.3 patch or an updated database?? like the summer one??
cause he has never been this good in any of the official patches, I have seen him a couple of times :)

10.3 patch, The reason you dont see him improve so much is because he has not signed a team that has good facilities, Give him the good proper training and he becomes a viable player.

A screenie from a friend's save:

Last edited:
thanks pal, i know that much :) they did quite a big jump on his CA and PA since default and 10.1, 10.2 :)

he looks great!

Hes worth your investment, even moneywise, you can buy him for penuts and sell him in 5 years for 20-30 mil.

Will he become as good as on tubby's screen in 3 years? I'm currently near the end of 2014 and he still hasn't improved much. He's currently under contract at HSV but has only played for their back up team. I could get him for 1.8M, according to my scouting reports.

Ala se prze ovi hrvati na igraca koji samo na igrici moze biti ovakav,u stvarnosti nece biti nista bolji od osrednjeg igraca u hrvatskoj.

jebo livaji pas mater.. govno je rađe otišlo u italiju nego osta u hajduku

Anyone know how to play him?
Brilliant find mate.

well i'm not sure with 16 years go to italy, its to early

Oh I thought he was older. I'm surprised Croatia doesn't do same thing as Serbia and stop players leaving before 18.

Speed is nothing for a striker with that kind of stats.

Raul, Inzaghi, Totti, Del piero, Van nistlerooy.

None of them were born with fast feet, and look how they turned out throughout their career ;)

Inzaghi were fast. He always tried to break the offside. Raul were also at least a 15 in pace and nisterooy also.

He looks good but i would maybe leave him a few years and track his progress, if he gets better and looks certain for prosperity then sign him cause your going to make money if you sell him or your going to have a legend and he's not going to leave, either way its all good!

funnily before i read this ive bought this guy for my mansfield town side! yes mansfield town, blue sq prem!
but he's suspended until june 2011
any idea why?

on my game he was on a free in august 2010 and manahged to sign him on a free for my peterborough side in L1, glad to see i made a good choice as i hadnt actually heard of him until i picked him up