Reaction score
Markus_Henriksen_114679o.jpg

Name
: Markus Henriksen

Club: Rosenborg BK
D.O.B: 25/7/1992
Nationality: Norwegian
Positions: Centre Midfield and Attacking Midfield

Strengths: First Touch, Passing, Long Shots, Passing, Technique, Creativity, Flair, Work rate, Stamina, Composure
Weakness: Dribbling, Natural Fitness, Acceleration, Marking

Description
: Cultured Midfielder
Personality: Professional

Suggested Roles:
CM - Advanced Playmaker (Support)

Screenshots:

View attachment 225066View attachment 225067View attachment 225064View attachment 225065

Anyone bought/played this player yet ? looks like a really good player with the correct training and lots of game time :)

Having him sign for my Barca team, just to see if he can push for a place and if so stay in the team

Never seen him really develop that much, don't think he's quite got the potential. A lot of Rosenborg's young players have got stupidly good CA, but their PA doesn't seem that good.

Never seen him really develop that much, don't think he's quite got the potential. A lot of Rosenborg's young players have got stupidly good CA, but their PA doesn't seem that good.

kinda agree on that.

Markus Henriksen
CA:149
PA:156

Ruben Yttergård Jenssen
CA:146
PA:150

Lucas Andersen
CA:120
PA:142

the Ability difference between them is just small. except for Lucas Andresen whos stats are surreal

Last edited:
I've usually got better results out of Jonas Svensson than Markus Henriksen most of the time. He's from the same club and definitively worth checking out if you haven't already.

He's playing very well as a Deep-Lying Playmaker for my Dortmund team :) lots of assists

Henriksen will leave Rosenborg and join Dutch AZ Alkmaar in the 2012 summer transfer window.