Marlon King set or Birmingham medical

King is an absolute ****. Should never be allowed to play football again. Shame on Aiden Boothroyd & shame on anyone else who hires him.

Scum bag.

Someone finally agrees with me. The fact he served jail time means nothing. If anyone of us hit a woman because she didn't like us, we'd never be able to get a job again, so why should he be allowed to do what every kid dreams of and get paid so much money. Disgusting.

King is an absolute ****. Should never be allowed to play football again. Shame on Aiden Boothroyd & shame on anyone else who hires him.

Scum bag.

Why shouldn't he be allowed to play football again?

He is a **** but he has served his time. Should ex prisoners not be allowed to work?

Imo, no, not to earn the money he is going to be earning.

A **** like him shouldn't be making thousands a week.

Also, If it were one of us, any normal fella that got put behind bars for what he did, think of how hard it would be to find a job, never mind a good paying one.

Also, If it were one of us, any normal fella that got put behind bars for what he did, think of how hard it would be to find a job, never mind a good paying one.

It doesn't matter if he is a ****, if he has the skills than he should be able to do the job and that is what earns him thousands a week.

If you were coming out of prison and had skills of that level (in any profession) you would find a job.

Il judge Marlon as a footballer for my club rather than a person. As a person yes he is complete scum, BUT if he can bag the goals that lead us to Promotion the first time of asking and does all his job requires him to do, then thats good enough for me.

When he crosses the white lines on a matchday wearing the Blues shirt, il be supporting him and not his life style.

A freebie who knows where the net is.

Good signing in footballing terms.

Don't want him at all but Im Happy with signing Chris Burke.
Also we rejected a 5m bid for Cameron Jerome lol. I thought we would have to pay 5m to get a team to take Jerome of us

Garuntee you Brian, Jerome will be sold and **** start scoring for fun. Our service to our strikers are shocking. Playing him up top and to chase after everything isn't going to let him score goals. But I would of accepted £5mill for him, but the board want £8mill.

Garuntee you Brian, Jerome will be sold and **** start scoring for fun. Our service to our strikers are shocking. Playing him up top and to chase after everything isn't going to let him score goals. But I would of accepted £5mill for him, but the board want £8mill.

Our service was bad but his first touch is shocking and he panics in front of goal

Prison is meant to be about rehabilitation, not retribution. How are prisoners meant to integrate back to society if they're not allowed to be employed, what happens when someone's isolated - they're more likely to commit crime. You mention how hard it would be to find a job. If you went to jail and found an employer, how would you feel if they just turned you away because everyone told them to? King has skills, and has found an employer willing to take him for them. What money he earns is irrelevant, no matter how much of a **** he is. If he finishes top scorer this season and helps Birmingham get promoted, I doubt anyone would care.

I hope Sian Massey flags him offside every time he touches the ball