twilson7

Reaction score
This man is a complete ******, I started a new season with Sheff Wed. And I needed a striker so I decided to sign him for free. He played for about 10 games, scored a few goals. Until around November when he gets sent to jail and is "unavailable for club football until 11/04/2011"

So I'm paying a player £5,500 per week to sit in a prison cell! But it gets weirder, he CAN still play for Jamaica, even though he's in prison! How does that work?

Any ideas for a replacement? I've got £100k lotas of my wage budget left and I'm in January 2010.

cheers

If you don't want to pay him, release him or offer the mutual termination. I'm sure he'll accept it. Try for Smolarek on a free, or Vela/Macheda on loan

I've tried a mutual termination, and he's rejected it twice. To release him I'd have to pay £500k in compensation. And when your Sheff Wed that's quite a bit. Smolarek's been signed by Benfica. And I've used up all my loans. :) Thanks anyway

Maybe that will stop you signing jailbait in the future?! ;)

the song in my signature says it all with regard to my thoughts on this man

Last edited:
yeh get simeon jackson for 100k and put over 48 months 750 k then you bang the goals in thats what i did

Yeah, in the 10 games he played for me he was quite awful. Whenever he was clean through on goal, he always smacked it straight at the keeper. At least I've still got Tudgay! :)

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Cheers for that cragswfc, is that screenshot from FM10?

I've got Gibson, he's immense! And how on earth did you get that much for Luke Boden? He's terrible on mine!!

I don't know if this happens on every game, but on mine I sold Johnson to Zenit, Clarke to Derby, Gray to Brighton and Sodje to Huddersfield aswell!!

i signed him on a free agent with HellasVerona and he was avaliable to play for us immediately???

yeah same, but I got to November and he was gone. Did you get up to November in your season? And if not, are Hallas Verona a local Prison team?

no, hallasVerona are in the Serie C1/B. i got him in August

I've just signed king for my Norwich team :(
And i'm at end of October :(

yeah same, but I got to November and he was gone. Did you get up to November in your season? And if not, are Hallas Verona a local Prison team?

noooooooooooooooooooo, he is back in prison

punches girls, in the eye
got caught now hes doing time
they split his ring, on D-wing
they're all bumming marlon king!

just thought i would reiterate my previous statement

I wouldn't sign him for Championship anyway. Get Beckford. I once had him in Spanish Ligues and he was still banging them in!

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

WAIT A SECONDO peeps. The Met are an official team in Football Manager. Maybe he could play for them?

Yeah, in the 10 games he played for me he was quite awful. Whenever he was clean through on goal, he always smacked it straight at the keeper. At least I've still got Tudgay! :)

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Cheers for that cragswfc, is that screenshot from FM10?

I've got Gibson, he's immense! And how on earth did you get that much for Luke Boden? He's terrible on mine!!

I don't know if this happens on every game, but on mine I sold Johnson to Zenit, Clarke to Derby, Gray to Brighton and Sodje to Huddersfield aswell!!
just offered to clubs for 1.2 million then cov come back with that.
yes it is the skin here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1544

Last edited: