Kevaldo09

Reaction score
I've just started my first game on FM2014, but before I get into the fine details the game in amazing, so much better than 2013. I'm impressed. Now onto my issue of managing United, I have Fellaini but the guys a complete idiot. He gets sent off for fun and costs me games, I fine the idiot and he moans. I'll be selling but it has left me massively short in the CM because I refuse to play him. Anyone else had this issue with him? He takes the nickname chopper harris to a whole new level.

Have you had a talk with the player? Sometimes you will find that they are unhappy. I was using Man Utd and didn't have the same issue with him, but I know it can vary. Lucas Romero got red cards in his first 2 matches for me.

He cost us two wins back to back for red cards so I fined him and we fell out because he moaned. He wont be at the club come January put it that way haha.

Big United fan, but if you have a look IRL his is clueless there also. hahaha

Was very good for me as ball winning mid. Wat role are you playing him? When a player gets sent off for me I usually warn them and they accept it

I play him box to box (Support), it all depends on the situation and if we won, lost or drew. This case we drew but were comfortable until he got sent off. I fined him a weeks wage and we fell out so he'll be gone in Jan. I rule with an iron fist unless there serious world class.

I played him a BWM (defense) and he had the second highest rating of the league (7.5). Don't ask him to do anything creative, do ask him to dribble, definitely don't ask him to get stuck in (because he's already going to do that without added instruction making it worse).

He's a fantastic destructive presence for my midfield and an important player for me.

He is playing like a machine for me in my deep 4321 tactic as a BWM (even scored a good goal earlier today when I had a chance to play)

Tactic itself is doing really well so far too! only conceded one goal in around 5 games so far and scored around 16 or so :) had a 0:0 draw against City to start, so not too bad!

He is very good as a ball winning midfielder or anchor man as he is for me at the moment.
He has had a couple yellows but not been sent off yet, remember he is a naturally aggressive player and if you set your tactics to press the opponent (Guessing lol, need this info) you are increasing Fellaini's aggression therefore risk getting him sent off :)

He is playing like a machine for me in my deep 4321 tactic as a BWM (even scored a good goal earlier today when I had a chance to play)

Tactic itself is doing really well so far too! only conceded one goal in around 5 games so far and scored around 16 or so :) had a 0:0 draw against City to start, so not too bad!

He has scored a few for me too mate, media said that 'rare goal' line the first time haha. BWM he seems to do really well when he hasn't been injured for me |)

Been playing him as a BWM as well and getting good performances from him. Although he sits out 1 match out of every 9-10 because he keeps getting yellow cards. But he's only gotten 2 red cards for me, and I'm into my 3rd season.

He's gotten 5 red cards in my first season. Fining him didn't change anything, so I sold him and managed to buy Bender, who is even better imo as bwm and doesn't get so many cards. I got 50mil for him from Chelsea and bought Bender for 18, which was a great deal.

Mate I have had the same problem, so much so that I sold him in Jan for ?10m pushed Jones into Anchor and had to go on the hunt for a new young CB. Huge ball ache for me :(

My tactic is 4-4-2 but more like a 4-2-4, hammering teams. We score on average 3 goals a game, 21 games in. No I have added no aggression to his game, I'm after getting rid but nobody wants him. I've just brought in Honda on a free to sure up my midfield and he seems to be playing well.

I can tell when he's going to get sent off, Banzai challenge in the first minute instant yellow. The guys clueless, going to try get vidal or someone else in providing I can get some decent money for him.

Just wait with selling to the end of 1st season. Supposing you succeed in winning the trophies, someone will surely make a bid for him. That's a shame Fellaini is so aggressive, because he is a decent player after all.

Won World Player of the Year for me as MC box to box midfielder

Guys I have found that if you have coaches having lower displine values, players are going to get red cards very soon, and in 2013 he got so many red card inspite having good coaches,as he is naturally agressive, so don't fine straight forward, 1st warn him but if conducts violent behavior, fine him, don't worry so much keep on playing even if he is not talking to you anymore, afetr 10 matches automatically his morale will increase and he will start becoming happy. My lowest disciplinbe coah is valter de salvo(10) the 5* fitness coach who is having problem to get a conti pro coaching licence for the last five seasons.