Marquinhos (brazilian striker)

palmerias

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

play him up front. he is class.

Okay but who shall i sacrifice instead?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

who shall i i sacrifice to play marquinhos
he is probably better than any of your strikers but he plays well as a winger as well..

that didnt really answer my qu qho qould u replace in the starting line up with him?

that didnt really answer my qu qho qould u replace in the starting line up with him?
Amr:Regen(Amazing!)
Aml: Ochirosi
St: Seleznyov
St: Ebanks-Blake any of them but i dont know how good your re-gen is and i havnt heard of Ochirosi, Seleznyov so look at marquinos report to see where he stands with your staff and how they rate him and then judge from that personally i wouldnt just throw him in at the deep end i would play him as a sub untill he settled properly hope this helps....

he does turn out to be an amazing player....however he does need to be built up pyhysically......as he keeps getting pushed off the ball....etc
anyone else have the same problem?

if you use the 9.3 patch he wont join any team in the first transfer window as he just joined palmeiras. Anything over 4.5 million should get his services later on

if you use the 9.3 patch he wont join any team in the first transfer window as he just joined palmeiras. Anything over 4.5 million should get his services later on
joins me at arsenal everytime on patch 9.3 cost like 16.5mill! my fav player on fm09!

joins me at arsenal everytime on patch 9.3 cost like 16.5mill! my fav player on fm09!
thats weird. The club were happy with my £10 million offer and i offered him £64,000 a week but he said that he didnt want to leave because he had just joined the club

he joined me for 11 mil first transfer window, and i play 9.3 patch

fair enough. I'll get him in january. Scout reports have said that he's great and i've kept close tabs in matches as well.

he is class the big clubs will start coming in for him

got him on the last day of the transfer window due to his Work permit being declined lol .... and had to appeal it.....anyhow....in 3 starts and 1 sub on ....... his average is 7.1
and he has scored 1 goal thus far!, i will use him as a back up for Cardoza and Van Persie tho and adebyour who has been POOR in my second season and been placed on the bench.

hi, i ve just got him for 19 millions with Nott forest, he has only played a couple of matchs, y was expecting according to his numbers an unstopable player with great speed and hability that when he gets the ball goes to the goal at a great spedd without stopping....but when he gets the ball he pas it inmidiatly instead of starting to run..i dont know why he does that...can anyone tell me what should i do ?
i expect an answer soon , i forgot to tell that this hole situation is in futbol manager 2009 beacause i dont have FM2010...thank for your help..

Just signed him for West Ham. He is quality! I got him for £7M at the beginning of my second season to provide quality in the Europa League and he is pure class :D

Meh....pretty famous, the best wonderkid on FM09, can sign for around 2m I believe