Marquinhos?

• Thread starter Thread starter Raffazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K

Raffazza

Reaction score
So... despite countless hours of FM play, I am ashamed to say I have never bought Marquinhos. Seeing as how highly rated he seems to be, just curious, is it a case of doing anything I can to get him (regardless of cost)?

What do you think?

well i no i tryed to sign him in the second season and it wud of cost me £20m-£30m i dont think he's worth that so the best time to sign him is at the begining he will go to most Prem teams i Think you can him for £10m

I must admit ive never bought him before either , ive started a new sunderland game last nite though and im doing everything i can to get him , ive heard his value appriciated quite alot so i think you should sign him no matter what the cost , like im trying to do lol

well i no i tryed to sign him in the second season and it wud of cost me £20m-£30m i dont think he's worth that so the best time to sign him is at the begining he will go to most Prem teams i Think you can him for £10m

Yeah looking to cost me a lot, but thinking that he is young, could be a good one when considering how long he could play for...

well i wont sign him for this save as im arsenal and have a very stronge attack.

he cost me cheap like 15 m but funnily enough i just sold him for 35 m to mancity he was leading goalscorer with 12 goals from 19 apps

Well, I am looking at him for Hoffenheim. They have loads of good young attackers, but people seem to be pretty to taken with him arround here....

im of the same opinion. i have never bought him as of yet and from what people are saying on this forum, he amazing. im currently doing the fm-base dragons database so once i have had enough of that game im going to start a new game and sign him straight away and see what hes like

I played in three different games in three different positions and he is amazing in every position.

On the left wing he made 19 goals and 15 assists
On the right wing he made 15 goals and 22 assists
As striker he made 28 goals and 16 assists

he got injured 8 mins into his atletico debut on mine. just a minor 2 week injury. the game after he recovered i bought him on as a sub. he scored. and he scored in the next one too. lets hope he carrys on.

I also have never bought him. But in my save with Benfica I'm trying to save enough money to buy him next season.

I managed to acquire Marquinhos after the second season while playing as Reading. I did successfully gain promotion in my first season, so I had just completed my first year in the EPL.

Marquinhos only cost me 6.5mil pounds, where he scored 21 goals in 34 apps.

After the end of the season, AC Milan put in a bid of 33.5mil and my chairman automatically accepted because of the high transfer value.

So sadly, I only had him for one season, but he made a profit of nearly 25mil pounds. Not a bad profit even though I was sad to see him go.

He had a subpar year for AC in 11/12, only scoring 7 times in 22 apps, but currently in the 12/13 season he has 7 goals in 8 apps and a match rating of 8.20...

sign him no matter what!
he becomes the best player in the game by far!
i have always bought him as i found him before even knowing this site or any site existed in my 2nd season when i 1st got the game as Man Utd!

pay no matter what they ask!

I also bought him in my Reading save second season, costing a low 6.75 or 6.5m. i recently posted a thread when i had various high profile clubs such as Arsenal, Roma, both the Milans, Real and Barca were offering me £40m straight cash no installments. his LEAGUE goals from the beggining of the second season through to half way through the fifth were - 25 league goals - 37 goaLS IN 36 (14 assists) and 17 man of match!! - then 25 league goals again. these seasons were all at premiership level and bearing in mind my last full season Laurito scored more then his 25 in the league - a great partnership! :) i ithink it is best to play him with a tall strong striker such as Zigic, which is how i feel he plays best, as his pace his rapid and can finish from extremely tight angles often.

I have him in my Celtic game, He is one of the most versatile players in the game extremely useful if a MC/AMC/WGL/WGR/ST/MR/ML is injured and scores loads of goals even though his finishing usually ends up around 15 or 16.

He is pacey aswell so he really causes teams problems.

Marquinhos Screenshot from my Celtic game in 2014.

I must admit ive never bought him before either , ive started a new sunderland game last nite though and im doing everything i can to get him , ive heard his value appriciated quite alot so i think you should sign him no matter what the cost , like im trying to do lol
I started a sunderland team a couple of nites ago!!! 4get about signin Marquinho and sign vander love, steven defour davide stanton and jo mattlock!! play whitehead and keep leadbitter hes scores goals for fun outside the box!!

Back