Marquinhos?

• Thread starter Thread starter Raffazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K
If you get him early in he game he becomes just about the best forward/winger in the game no doubts.

5 goals and 4 assists in the 9 games I have had since he signed.

Only problem with him is that he gets called up for under 20s, so he is not always available...

Sorry but I was just wondering where you get this great young player...every time I search for him I get nothing coming up...Thanks for letting me know.

So... despite countless hours of FM play, I am ashamed to say I have never bought Marquinhos. Seeing as how highly rated he seems to be, just curious, is it a case of doing anything I can to get him (regardless of cost)?

What do you think?

I signed him for £7.5M & Keirrison for £7.5M in the first season with Sheffield United the other day. It was great fun! This was on I think LGFIRE's 2010 update where they have about £19.25M to spend..

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Sorry but I was just wondering where you get this great young player...every time I search for him I get nothing coming up...Thanks for letting me know.

He's at Palmeiras in Brazil.

just got him for man city but hes injured lol

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

druggan whats that skin u are using m8

I got to play him 17 times in my frst season, 10 goals, 5 assists, 5 man of the match... had two bad games when the title was signed up, but very good for coming straight into the team...

Back