MarquinhosHELP PLEASE

dirkkuyt

Reaction score
hi,
i signed marquinhos for my aston villa team and hasnt been good anyone got a good solution to get him to score i have him upfront with cardozo
please help because i payed a hefty amount of money for him

You can try setting Cardozo as your target man, and utilise Marquinhos' pace, by making cardozo drop back into an attacking midfield position (make him run there, don't actually play him as an attacking midfielder) and then give Marquinhos full creative freedom. Another idea is to play him as the target man, and tell the team to play it to the target man's feet.

he'll come good, don't worry :) i played him upfront on the right with slow direct play but i imagine he'd work well in any situation. i found playing him as target man (into feet) didnt work well as he likes to pick it up on the right flank and skin 3 people + the kepper before scoring. mabye his partner upfront is too similar? i set him to complete creative freedom and full attacking mentality & he was unstoppable.

I play him as a right winger... he fairly inconsistent as a striker or a centre forward

I play him as a left winger and he's much more suited to that in my team. This way he can poick up ***** from Milevyski (ST) and my midfielders and AMC.

just chill, play him by himself upfront and set him as the playmaker of the team(tick playmaker for team instructions too) give him full creative freedom, run with ball full and forward runs full, closing down half, through balls often, cross half, passing just mixed but closest too short and he will score bags for you!

i have had marquinhos many times and love him look at the profile pic i find that train him to place his shots and he stops the reckless shooting will work a treat mate also give him loads of creative freedom cause he has high dribbling and 20 flair a phenomenal player hope that helps m8

ive had him in my Reading squad for 4 seasons, winning the premierleague top scorer on all occasions, and he scored 48 in 50 odd games in one season, and thats playing with a target man, his best was with Zigic.

just give him time, i bought him for my boro team and it took him a few games to get going but he is now finding the net very often, just one thing, make him run with ball often because he walks past defenders!

he takes a while to settle in, i think. Especially since your and english team and hes brazilian. I bought him for £13 mid season, and the first 3 games, he did nothing exeptional. I played him up front with alexis sanchez. Then, after villa recovered from an injury I played him right winger and then he was amazing. He scored 2 goals agasit liverpool in champs league knockout round leg 1, and then leg two scored a hat trick. Anyway, yeah I found even though hes only an accomplished winger. he played better there. Now, hes been with me for nearly 2 seasons, and has actually been my top scorer this season above david villa, which is pretty amazing. Also, he is young so give him a chance.

When I bought him with Liverpool he gelled what seemed almost immediately, was scoring a good few goals too.

Just give creative freedom and attacking mentality and he should do alright.