Reaction score
Hi,

I have just bought FM2009, In my first season with Arsenal...

Signed Moutinho and Sahko who have both been great, im looking now to add some young players to develop into world class players, Marquinos is one who has been mentioned, however i have two brazilians around the same age and positions!

Can anyone who has had this guy let me know which club they signed him from or show me a screen grab.

Thanks

Any tips from anyone who has been arsenal manager will be appreciated.

i signed belatelli for about 20m, well worth it fits into the arsenal team well.

Hi,

I have just bought FM2009, In my first season with Arsenal...

Signed Moutinho and Sahko who have both been great, im looking now to add some young players to develop into world class players, Marquinos is one who has been mentioned, however i have two brazilians around the same age and positions!

Can anyone who has had this guy let me know which club they signed him from or show me a screen grab.

Thanks

Any tips from anyone who has been arsenal manager will be appreciated.

well for one look around the whole arsenal team theres loads of wonderkids. ramsey, theo walcott, vela(of course), bendtner, traore

this is his 9 best stats in 2010

Marquinhos

dribbling-17
passing-17
penaltys-17
composure-17
off the ball-17
technique-18
agility-18
pace-19
flair-20

Last edited:
arsenal&co only thing missing there is his shooting lol

He's a fine player. I had him for Liverpool. Though not starting many games he was great when he did start. I played Torres up front with Gerrard and another player just behind him (normally Pato). But when Pato was injured I gave this guy or Keirrison a chance. This lad was good in 2 seasons he had 18 games, 8 as a substitute scoring 5 and assisting 7 with an average rating of just over 7. Keirrison was the other one. Keirrison played 23 games, 6 as a substitute over the two seasons. He scored 9 and assisted 6. Including 5 goals against FC Copenhagen in the champions league. Both great players.

i agree with Gatid.Arsenal have a great collection of youngsters!you dont really need to get an Attacker let alone,a youngster(concentrate on strengthening your defense and defensive midfield)!But i would prefer Balotelli since he is much more versatile and can be played alone on top from my experience with.

cheers all, I know i need a good holding midfielder but I have cesc and moutinho
CM and Ramsay as back up, looking for impact players as Adebayor is amazing 30 goals in first season but picks up inj.

I will hopefully add a new gk and another def as i sold gallas (out of principle!) and bough sahko

any ideas?

get chiellini solid guy n i got him for 15m first seasonn or get demichallis(spelling) who plays for bayern n for a goal keeper get frey, mandanda, akinfeev or lloris

cheers mate

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

i have been given a budget of 33m in my second season.

Also, is bendtner any good, im not sure who to play more him or Eduardo?

dont you train players like vela, walcott? because if you dont they that a huge waste of talent.

in fairness i signed marquinhos for arsenal, and he fits in nicely as he can play in several positions a good cover player until he hits 20 and starts playing first team football.

Can anyone advise on training for the likes of marquinhos, vela and walcott?

also signed young players, mark beevers and joe matlock...Should i loan them out or keep them as fringe players - less than 10 games a yr plus training?