Konzka

Reaction score
Seen a few days people discussing whether or not Martin Ødegaard would be added to the game in the January transfer window or an update. Miles has said this:

They cant, we can, use the editor.

With the game ben released and the editer, I have made myself a little mod :D

What i'm about to say will probably make no sense and it will be pretty effing stupid but why don't they make him like a "automatic regen" that appears in Stromsoe or whatever on the first regen intake in every save? Pretty sure they can make it happen but then again my field is economics and not computer programming

Did you set him as -10 potential or what?

Yes. The only problem is that I now made him 18years in the editor, and when I have started the save I use ingame editor and make him 15. Because if I make him 15 in the editor then you can buy him for free att the start of the save, which I dont like...

I thought they had made the player but you just needed to activate him through the editor. Are you saying you need to make the player from scratch?

So how do you go about doing something like that. ive downloaded the editor but it seems i actually have to input each attribute and so on? do you think someone will make a downloadable 'martin odegaard? thanks

what did you give him for ca and how did you get his picture in the game

Do you all have the black background on the editor?? Can you get a new skin for that? I can't make out half the fields to edit stuff with?!