Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I used the 'normal' search bar and nothing came up with this guy so I thought I would post it here. My scout just about found him and he looks like his going to be a star at the future. Sorry if there is another thread on this or his quite well known, this is only my first FM :$

Name: Martin Galvan
Club: Cruz Azul (Mexico)
D.O.B: 14.2.1993
Nationality: Mexican
Position: AMC (ST)

Strengths: Determination, Acceleration, Flair, Bravery, Natural Fitness, Work Rate

Weaknesses: Crossing, Influence, Jumping

Description: Forward
Personality: Determined

Suggested Roles: Advance Playmaker/Attack (To tell the truth I haven't played with this guy so I don't really know <))

So what do you think? Anyone tried him before? Please comment :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very well known, regularly becomes a star in the champions league and is a regular thorn in my side whenever I play against Benfica at the moment. Sign him, you won't regret it.

Reaction score
I signed him for Shakhtar Donetsk in my first season for £1.8million and he is quality for me. I'm currently in 2014 and he is getting at least 15 goals a season, valued at £6,750,000 million. Great baragin buy!

Reaction score
Very well known, regularly becomes a star in the champions league and is a regular thorn in my side whenever I play against Benfica at the moment. Sign him, you won't regret it.
You think he will sign for Leichester? And can he be retrained as a CM?

Reaction score
You think he will sign for Leichester? And can he be retrained as a CM?
Who knows mate, if your scout says he is interested and you have the cash, put a bid in, he WILL become world class, but I'd use him as an AMC not a CM. I'd probably add Trequatista into suggest roles.

Reaction score
Who knows mate, if your scout says he is interested and you have the cash, put a bid in, he WILL become world class, but I'd use him as an AMC not a CM. I'd probably add Trequatista into suggest roles.
LOL, this is a scout report from Chelsea XD
Even though I got quality players he still rates him as 3.5 stars... now thats good :D

Reaction score
Even if he were interested in moving to Leicester, he'd propably have a hard time getting a work permit :/ Nice find though!

Reaction score
I signed him for Huddersfield in the Championship, but that was back on 11.1. He had a falling out with his club and was transfer listed for like nothing (seemed to happen a lot with him on the early patches), managed to get the work permit on the appeal. He was a great player in the Championship and with the Mexican youth teams. Good signing.

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Iv signed him a few times and develops into a quality player. His major let down is his temperment. He constantly skips training with me and also refuses to be tutored by anybody :( i will put up a future screenie at some stage next week

Reaction score
Iv signed him a few times and develops into a quality player. His major let down is his temperment. He constantly skips training with me and also refuses to be tutored by anybody :( i will put up a future screenie at some stage next week
Nice, please do :)

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
I hope so too,come January he will be playing a lot as im getting rid of Suarez and Lavezzi as there too injury prone for my team. End up playing Carroll as my only recognised forward. Will bring in one replacement and rotate him with Galvan