Martin Jol confirmed as Fulham manager

Fulham just need some stability now for a few years and build on the great foundations the club already have.

He's a terrific manager yes, but don't you think you lads are over-estimating his ability somewhat? This is Martin Jol, not José Mourinho. With the top 6, Everton & Villa I think Europa League etc is a bit beyond Fulham for a few seasons yet.

They finished 8th this season. It'll only take a slight push to be right in contention with the top 6/7.

He's a terrific manager yes, but don't you think you lads are over-estimating his ability somewhat? This is Martin Jol, not José Mourinho. With the top 6, Everton & Villa I think Europa League etc is a bit beyond Fulham for a few seasons yet.

Not exactly with this squad, he is capable of building teams, which he did at Spurs. And also he has spend few years in Dutch league means he has good idea about players there whom he can buy. Not this season, but if he sticks with Fulham he will take club forward..

This is perfect for Fulham in a good position to get back into Europe.

The players will be hungry for it too lets not forget they reached the Europa League final the other year. Jol also has experience in Europe enjoyed watching his Spurs side.

He also speaks good English unlike a few of the foreign managers in the Premier League

Jol had his first press confrence today :)

I wouldn't have been able to make it through my working day without knowing this Calum, so for that I thank you.

article-2006290-0CA9E2BF00000578-726_306x382.jpg

Apparantly he said: 'I always said I'll be back' so the mail went with this picture

I like Jol, tacticly i think he is decent and he handles himself well too. Think he will do well at the poor team in Fulham.