Martin Jol set to become new Fulham manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of those clubs which he will have a lot of flexibility with - The owners won't interfere with his management much, if at all, unlike other clubs. They'll give him a set amount of money, and stay true to that. They won't mess him around, and I think that is why Fulham is quite a good club IMO. My second team. The players have respect, they know their places, but Jol's main and first job will be to make sure there is absolutely no complacency on the back of their Europa League (almost) success last year.

Martin Jol likes to play attractive on the ground football, Fulham's team over the last few seasons has been built around the exact opposite. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

Most Spurs fans do love him. CJ is... different.

I imagine there will be a standing ovation for him when Fulham visit White Hart Lane. I for one will be happy to see him back in the Premier League. I hope he does a good job there. :wub:

Never liked his tactics, he was a bit thick...

Even though he isn't as good as Hodgson, he will be a good replacement and has proved himself in the EPL, don't know why he'd leave Ajax though..

Seen this move for quite a while, but no one knew for sure who it was. It is a good time for him to going to Fulham after their achievements last season, he has all the confidence of last season to build on.

Glad to see him back in the Prem -- must admit I was a little embarressed at the way his Spurs departure was handled. Did nothing but good for us and had to fight against certain players towards the end, and a Director of Football who didn't seem to know his backside from his elbow. Hope the Fulham players are ready for the big-man's bear-hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back