Martin Odegaard 15 year old wonderkid

rickypp7

Reaction score
so i got this kid as i always do since LFCMarshall put him in the game. the first transfer window just ended and he has played 3 games so far 1 as a sub in the 80th min scoring two goals so far idk whats so good about this kid everytime he comes on he just does work in preseason he played 3 and 2 as a 80 min sub scored 3 times and hes only 15! let that sink in. 15 he scored in his premier league debut were he only played 10 mins(yes i make my subs at 80 min idk why) he already broke records as the youngest player ever in Tottenham Hotspurs, English Premier League, and Norway national team does anyone have a future screenshot of him? plz post it here and tell me what you think of him.

p.s you can get him at the start of the game for 15k. yup 15k

View attachment 333492View attachment 333491View attachment 333490View attachment 333489View attachment 333488

i signed him for my man utd save and he was sh*t. had to send him out on loan.

I have him at the minute in my Celtic save. Stanciu and Will Hughes are keeping him out of the team but when he plays he's getting an assist or a goal in AMC (AP) or an assist or two per game from MC (AP).
Sadly Hughes and Stanciu are setting up near 3 a game and helped me beat PSG and Ath Madrid in Champ's league so are undroppable. Odegaard is 16. Hughes is attracting interest from Chelsea, City and United. If I get a good bid for Hughes he's sold and Odegaard enters the team.