Keith Ang

Reaction score
So wanna ask has anyone manage to sign martin odegaard from within the first 3 seasons. If so how is it done? He seems reluctant to leave

Yes, I managed to sign him to Liverpool in January 2017. He didn't want to discuss a contract, but I got him on loan. I offered 500k per month to Madrid in addition to 100% of his wages. When he joined I immediately offered his contract clause of £33m and he signed for £50k p/w. Liverpool is one of his favourite teams though, so that might be a factor.

Signed him first year at sporting for the min fee clause which is 13.5 million since the game was released

Signed him first year at sporting for the min fee clause which is 13.5 million since the game was released

Problem was not the funds. He is not interested in moving that's my problem. How did u do it?

I declared interest in him and showed he was interested so I offered the min fee offered him like 70k a week and 20% sell on fee and he accepted my offer what team are you managing? I signed him for sporting Lisbon in Portugal which I managed to make it into the champions league which for sure helped in having him wanna play in portugal

Been trying to sign donnaramma the goalie from ac Milan he has no interest in playing for me lol which is odd considering I'm in the champions league and Milan aren't lol

I declared interest in him and showed he was interested so I offered the min fee offered him like 70k a week and 20% sell on fee and he accepted my offer what team are you managing? I signed him for sporting Lisbon in Portugal which I managed to make it into the champions league which for sure helped in having him wanna play in portugal

I transfer bid for him and I can't even get to the contract nego. I just have the option to try and talk to him in hope that he will change his mind and join me. But we all know usually that's almost like a 99% fail

Been trying to sign donnaramma the goalie from ac Milan he has no interest in playing for me lol which is odd considering I'm in the champions league and Milan aren't lol

Well I got no problem in signing him even though my scouts told me he wasn't interested in joining. This fm16 is a weird creature

I managed to sign donnaramma after Madrid made a bid and had to essentially offer him lol 32k a week or else he's goes to real but I must say for a 17 year his stats are incredible deffintly looking forword to how he progresses

Yes and he has quite a good pa (without too much spoiler here). Couple with the fact he stands at 192cm at 16. He will be helluva keeper

Still having problem in signing odegaard tho. Help Ricky !!!!!

What team are you managing like I mentioned I'm sporting Lisbon and had no issue try buying another Norwegian player I also have iver fossum so maybe that may help...odegard is unreal in this game I must say and you deffintly need to get him sometimes it becomes easier to sign him when another club makes an offer for him but it will also cost so much More in salary

Try signing his dad as a coach that may work that's how Madrid signed him in the first place

Lol gotta try everything I will tell you he is unreal in this game best 14 million I ever spent lol

Lol gotta try everything I will tell you he is unreal in this game best 14 million I ever spent lol
Alright, will give it a go and see what happens. Btw what is his dads name besides being Mr odegaard lol