Martin O'neil to be the new liverpool manager?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3K
Yeah he's not had the best of starts, but coming after the Man Utd game is a bit harsh. I wouldn't be surprised by anyone losing to Man Utd, especially at OT.

blyndreaper can you find two better sources than the ones listed, especially as goal.com is utterly unreliable. to be honest they are not going to sack him he has a very tough set of fixtures

Didnt he leave Aston Villa because he was fed up with the chairman of Villa not wanting to spend alot of money on the team? If so why would he want to go to Liverpool where it would be even worse because we dont have any money to spend.

Tbh i hope he comes to Liverpool... if he did what he did in Aston Villa he can do wonders in LFC

Tbh i hope he comes to Liverpool... if he did what he did in Aston Villa he can do wonders in LFC

Have a good start to the league season and then throw it all away because he's to old fashioned to use his squad while also sucking in Europe? Yes please.

O'Neil wont go there at the moment, not with all the takeover stuff going on. Plus he wont get much money to spend, the main reason he left Villa.

i had a bad feeling about roy going to liverpool i still think he should have stayed at fulham but i hope for him self he can turn it around .

I dont think O'neil would have done any better job given the fixtures liverpool had and new system they had to get used to.

I will commit if we sack Hodgson and get O'Neill now.

I am pretty sure O'neill wont come.. unless we sell Torres for like 50 million... Problem, no1 will give us 50million for Torres.

I find it hilarious that because a manager loses 2 games a month into his new job, people start speculating about new managers. Moyes has had a worse start to the season than Hodgson, but we wouldn't talk about replacing him for zonks!

I am pretty sure O'neill wont come.. unless we sell Torres for like 50 million... Problem, no1 will give us 50million for Torres.

So.. You're saying he'll come if we sell our best striker? How does that work.. oO)

i feel sorry for Roy. Yes the results haven't been great but Pool were in decline last season and its not easy taking over a club that are in decline. Pool have lost that aura about them that we will win mentality and with all the **** off the field aswell it wont make things better.

Back