Again, this is a very good 433 modified from Snoop

Last edited by a moderator:
Helo I have a lot of trouble with your tactics. How do you use it correctly?

Best tactics I have tested in fm 22 by miles!

The football is so brilliant.

Who made this?

Wow.

Have you tested it with weaker teams? If so, can you send me the results

Check this out, it's tested with Arsenal and Norwich
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/en/tactic/football-manager/martin-martin-snoop-433

OMG, that's close.....
Clipboard01.jpg

I've tried a lot of tactics from FM-Base and none had worked better than this one for me. I've often found the others on the tactic testing middling in performance and can seem quite erratic in scorelines. Granted, this is 2nd season and I have a fantastic team, I simmed the the majority of the season, playing around 5 matches, so there could've been more defining results if player controlled.
The wingers seemed to swap places a lot and the midfield also looks to have been heavily rotated, but this is probably the best line-up.
Oh, I didn't play the final yet, saving it for when I'm not busy and can watch a full match to see the individual pieces at work, but I've noticed the Roaming Playmaker is instrumental in this and the pressure/closing down from the AF and Wingers are great to watch.

The Advanced Forward is set to dribble more and I noticed in the Datahub that we were losing possession in their third of the pitch and with Sesko's less than great dribbling, I could've turned it off for better results. Again, with most tactics, you can tinker it to your team, but I simply plug and played.
No OI, Asst. Manager took trainings, still not full familiarity.
Definitely recommend, great tactic and best I've tried so far. (y)
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Hallo guys..could someone please post the player instructions? Im playing on the switch..would be really helpful..thanks

wow!! This is beautiful football, I love it. very good tactic