I just won the World Cup 2022 with your tactic, by beating Argentina 4-3, Ukraine 4-3, Brasil 4-0, Mexico 5-1 and Spain 1-0 with France. A lot of goals conceded in the beginning ing of the competition, I don't know why, maybe because of the physical conditions of my players... Beautiful football by the way. What I like with your tactic is the fact that it's using every positions in the field, and so we don't have to learn new positions to young players. I was wondering how to use Pogba with your tactic. Is he better as a Regista or as a ball wining midfielder? Or maybe as an enganche? And who are the key players of the tactic except the Regista? I saw that the left advanced playmaker is touching the ball a lot, so I guess he is important. Is the right winger very important? And what are the types of players that fits perfectly to the roles? Is Giroud perfect as a defensive forward or is he too slow?
Thanks!
Nice, let me just state that I think this tactic can be tweaked alot with great succes, as it's not perfect yet. Maybe I released it too soon ;) Anyway, about Giroud as a defensive forward then I think it could work, but I would tick off dribble more(I had a fast and skilled striker in my save with high dribble rate) The right winger is the achilles heel as well as the leaky defense. The right winger can in some matches, get 2 or 3 assists and in other hardly see the ball at all. Tried different variations, roles etc but settled with the winger for now. The leaky defense problem can maybe be solved by using a narrow shape, or changing the ball winning midfield PIs or even changing the regista to a deep lying playmaker on defend duty. The left advanced playmaker does see alot of the ball, and if you can make him more decisive to the game, then i think the tactic will be better overall. Maybe my players here are just not good enough ;)
About Pogba, I dont know as I havent had a save where I managed him, but I would probably go for bwm or enganche(if his vision is high).

Sometimes I change to counter or defensive but I tend to start with control no matter the opposition. Which team do you manage? I dont think its my best tactic - my new test with it was mediocre at best, but what I like about it is the dominant slow football style and if you have a few players with vision in key positions then it plays beautiful football, but if you're all about results then I would go for another tactic.

I took over Chelsea after the manager got sacked because they were in the relegation zone after 12 games. Currently unbeaten in the league and managed to get up to 6th, only losing one and that was in the EFL against man united. Got quite a few creative players so the football is really good to watch at the moment, and having a lot of the ball.

Would like to know what tactics you recommend if this one isn't your best.

Would do some screenshots but don't know how.

Last edited:
I took over Chelsea after the manager got sacked because they were in the relegation zone after 12 games. Currently unbeaten in the league and managed to get up to 6th, only losing one and that was in the EFL against man united. Got quite a few creative players so the football is really good to watch at the moment, and having a lot of the ball.

Would like to know what tactics you recommend if this one isn't your best.

Would do some screenshots but don't know how.
Awesome. well my goal was to create a possesion tactic and in that way its great but i still find it too leaky when playing with a mediocre team, but maybe I just didnt had the team for possesion football ;) Tried a quick save with Celta Vigo and it didnt quite click. I wasnt bad but it wasnt perfect either.

Anyway i think for this year i have made 3 tactics that are superior to this or so it seems to me ;) They're called WideTargetKillsIt, Cutthroat and TheSubtleLibero. Gonna find the links later otherwise just search for them.