Martino

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm having huge succes with this libero 3-4-3ish tactic. Won promotion from Serie B with Ascoli(predicted 21st) and tried it with Barca and AaB as well with great succes.
I wont go too much into details, but state a few things. Libero must be good in the air and have great vision to really make him shine. PPMs bring ball out of defense, gets forward whenever possible, tries killerballs often, switches ball to opposite flank. The two central mids must have decent defensive stats, eventhough their roles are offensive minded, as the have to cover alot of the field and win back possesion. Inverted wingbacks doesnt have to be invertfooted. As a false nine I tend to use an advanced playmaker kind of player with good of the ball skills.
BUT the most important is your advanced forwards who needs pace and acceleration, finishing is not that important it seems for this tactic. My two strikers in current save have 6 and 9 in finishing and they are banging in goals for fun.
Here's the lineup
View attachment 74365
Here's the team instructions
View attachment 74364

Tweak Version
http://www.mediafire.com/file/56gm1ovd81rf2na/MartinsLibero7.fmf
View attachment 74074

DOWNLOAD Original
MartinsLibero1

Last edited:
Great job Martino :)! Love this tactic. It will be exciting to see what ur tweaks are.

Great job Martino :)! Love this tactic. It will be exciting to see what ur tweaks are.

Thanx alot!! Well problem is that im busy with life atm, but I really want to make the tactic better defensively and to be able to get the libero to get higher ratings. I have different tweaks saved but unsure if they’re overall better. If you have inputs feel free to post them.

Hi again.
Made a tweak. Unsure if its better overall but it sure is fun to watch. Still can't make the libero get really good ratings, but if I change his role to a defensive midfield I suffer too much from crosses. If the advanced playmaker and the treq tends to get too much of the ball then change the treq back to advanced forward and the advanced playmaker to a mezzala support or a carrilero. Had great results with those roles as well.

View attachment 1138554
Here's the formation

Here's the download link
MartinsLibero7

Last edited: