Reaction score
Ok so it seems as if FM have massively underestimated Rangers martyn waghorn as he has scored 25 goals at this level in real life but I struggle to get him to score...unless I'm using him wrong? Can someone help me out on how to get him performing at the level he really should be performing in the game? And I could use some advice on how to play with rangers as every save I get into I can't enjoy as there are very few highlights or teams like Alloa are dominating possession in a game. Help appreciated, cheers.

I've just finished my first season with Rangers and I also found the same problem with regards to highlights and lack of goals.

I comfortably won the league in the end by 13 points but only scored 57 goals. Frustrating but most wins were 1/2 nil. Very rarely did I have high scoring games.

Waghorn scores 25 goals for me, playing him as a defensive striker in a 4-1-2-3 wide tactic

I've just finished my first season with Rangers and I also found the same problem with regards to highlights and lack of goals.

I comfortably won the league in the end by 13 points but only scored 57 goals. Frustrating but most wins were 1/2 nil. Very rarely did I have high scoring games.

Waghorn scores 25 goals for me, playing him as a defensive striker in a 4-1-2-3 wide tactic
I've finished a season as well and it was very much the same. I keep getting bored and restarting, I just can't find the right way to play that replicates their real life performances. I'm maybe thinking I hold off with them until about March when the January window update is done. I'll be expecting waghorn to be upgraded for this update and then at least I'd have the new signings as well