Marvel Comics

look at the bottom of it looks fake to me but just my opinion its prob real

If it's a sleeve though where does it end at the top? The speech bubble goes over to the chest a little so I think its defo real lol

Who is the villan in the new spiderman... ?
Whats the new X-men film about?

Who is the villan in the new spiderman... ?
Whats the new X-men film about?

The villain/villains in The Amazing Spiderman are going to be The Lizard aka Curt Connors and Proto Goblin, which is an early testing of the Green Goblin sirum gone wrong basically, sending the host insane, also he's reddish rather than green.

X-Men: First Class goes back to when Magneto and Professor X were young, and very good friends, set in the 1960's around the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Rhys Ifans is playing the Lizard I heard, he was great in Mr Nice.
I've always prefered DC hero's myself :p But I'm really looking forward to Thor and X men first class

Rhys Ifans is playing the Lizard I heard, he was great in Mr Nice.
I've always prefered DC hero's myself :p But I'm really looking forward to Thor and X men first class

Yeah he is, I think he's a great actor. Looking forward to seeing him more in the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I just had a look through, and the only Marvel books I've got are various Deadpool ones and House Of M. Most of the stuff I've got is Vertigo or Image. Do love Deadpool though.