:
Passing, Creativity, Technique, First Touch, Stamina, Work Rate

Weaknesses:
Finishing, Tackling, Strength, Jumping

Description: Tireless Midfielder
Personality: Light-hearted
Suggested Roles: MC Advanced Playmaker

View attachment 198602View attachment 198603View attachment 198605

The guy is a machine in centre midfield with Arteta, in his last 3 games alone he's got SEVEN assists, which is madness. Best average rating in the league thus far. However, he is very pricey and cost me a good £21m to purchase.

he has been given a big boost on this FM, and from watching him in the French league last season, it is very much deserved. Wenger would have done well to sign him himself.

I can can give some reasons for his many assists, a combo of great creativity, decisions and passing goes a long way to aiding that and are definitely three of the main attributes I look for in any playmaker. Depending on how you have set him up, don't be surprised to see him grabbing a few goals from long shots, even if that is only 13, his high technique will have them going in no problem.

I was so surprised about how well he was doing, Wenger really should splash out for him in January IMO,

Looks like weaker version of Modric. Great player IRL.

he has been given a big boost on this FM
I second this. I thought he'd be great backup in my PSG squad as last year he cost around 5m I think. But this season he'd cost ~ 20m and demanded 70k a week!

Very good player in game and in real life , in real life some dub him as ' The French Xavi ' and I've also seen the amelioration of his stats in fm 12 which I also think is deserved .

He is a beast of a player, hope I get the privilege of watching him play week in and out in the PLM soon

I got him also! Think you could share your Arsenal starting line up and the players roles? Struggling a bit to get the most out of the midfielders and wingers atm!

for some reason I've always thought he was a winger XD

Probably thinking of Marko Marin from Werder Bremen. ;)

Dam i think i made a mistake buying this guy as Ganso is the same price :(

I got him also! Think you could share your Arsenal starting line up and the players roles? Struggling a bit to get the most out of the midfielders and wingers atm!

I just play a 4-2-4 like this:

Szceszny GK (Defend)
Sagna (Full back defend)
Mertersacker and Vermaelen (Centre back defend)
Gibbs (Full back defend
Arteta (Centre Midfield Support
Martin(Advanced Playmaker Attack)
Gervinho and Myiachi (Inside Forward Attack)
Van Perise (Complete forward Attack)
Walcott (poacher)

I got a pretty awesome attack, but a meh defence...I did just buy Gary Cahill though which should help
for some reason this lineup is struggling to win, i guess i dont where to have Silva or change the formation to have him as AM;
GK Woj- Sweeper Keeper
RB Sagna/Torosidis/Vrsaljko- FB Support
CB Mert/Sorensen- Defend
CB Vermaelen/Cahill/Koscielny- Defend
LB Gibbs/Santos/Ansaldi- FB Support
CM Marvin Martin- AP Attack
CM David Silva- CM Support
LW Hulk- IF Attack
RW Gervinho- IF Attack
ST Van Persie- TM Attack
ST Tevez- Poacher

Last edited:
Gilzenga you clearly cheated/ used some sort of editor.. Tevez, Silva and Hulk.. lol

I like how much assist he made, can I ask what position and settings you have for him?

How much have you people been paying to land him? I had him scouted for my PSG side and Sochaux are demanding close to 25m for him, which is simply insane.