Reaction score
Name: Marvin Martin
Club: Fc Sochaux-Montbe'
D.O.B: 10/01/1988
Nationality: French
Position: Attacking Midfield

x600.jpg

Strengths:
creativity, concentration, decisions, technique, work rate, stamina, fitness, composure, first touch, dribbling, corners, passing, off the ball, anticipation, agility, pace

Weaknesses:
jumping, finishing

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker - Attack

I think he would turn out even better if picked up early :) and trained correctly..

Screenshots:

View attachment 135956View attachment 135957
View attachment 135958View attachment 135959

He's topped the assist charts in pretty much every save I've started - playing for the AI, that is.

signed him for newcastle at 2nd season January and got iinjured untill september and when i used he was a piece o S@@T
i was not impressed but i trusted him and he got me some steady an average performances

Signed him in Jan for my Arsenal save he has two games under his belt and is looking like a steal at 16.5 mill, scored two crazy goals against Bolton and caused trouble for defenders he averaged 9.10 for that game, I use him in a 4 2 4 position with Fab in deep lying support and he in advanced play maker support I switch between that and the arsenal 3-3-4 his passes are great and he likes to hit long shots that end up in the back of the net.

i will, but SOON ;)

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

just scouted him in my arsenal save=, awaiting results, and launching the bid :p

In real life he made France debut against Belarus couple of months ago, came on as sub in 80th minute...scored 2 and assist 1!