Mashed's 2010 FIFA World Cup Tactics Pack

Reaction score
View attachment 83125

Hello boys and girls once again,as I,mashedpotatoes,bring you another piece of Football Manager to the FM-Base community and hope to shine a light on people who may want a twist in their games or are wanting to experience something new as we draw near to the release of the soon-to-be-released Football Manager 2011.

Having been away from the site for a while in watching the World Cup,I have been able to create a pack of tactics that includes all 32 teams (or what is left of them) in trying to recreate their strategies during their stay in Africa's 'capital' on the world's biggest footballing stage.

Like mentioned,this pack contains tactics for all 32 teams that are/have competed/competing in the World Cup.So,even though teams like Brazil,Argentina,England,France and Italy have been knocked out,I have been able to create tactics along those lines.

Not all of them have been necessarily created in that respect to match those of,for example,Marcello Lippi's,but the majority of them have,with a few tweaks here and there.

Tactical changes are mainly with England and Italy.

Here is a sample of a result:

View attachment 83139

The 2009 fixtures:

View attachment 83145

And the England team:

View attachment 83146

Please note that I haven't been able to try out all 32 tactics and would like constructive criticism from the ones you've used.

Downloading:

Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > Tactics > Folder w/ all your other tactics

Enjoy

^^)

View attachment 83144

hey thanks for all the work you put into making these tactics mate,really nice idea by the way.......I will try out the Asian ones and mainly the smaller nations one and post on here how I do with them

I was gonna do this, having spent a long time really looking at England's tactics and trying to emulate them, with a degree of success both in terms of the game and the realism of the tactic. Good work though, and i'll download and give feedback on what i think, will be interested to see in particular Argentina and Germany, for opposite reasons (namely that Argentina's seems to be give the ball to Messi and outscore the opposition and Germany's is pure brilliance!)

EDIT: OH, and North Korea! ;)

Can someone show a screeny of Hollands one? ;)

I was gonna do this, having spent a long time really looking at England's tactics and trying to emulate them, with a degree of success both in terms of the game and the realism of the tactic. Good work though, and i'll download and give feedback on what i think, will be interested to see in particular Argentina and Germany, for opposite reasons (namely that Argentina's seems to be give the ball to Messi and outscore the opposition and Germany's is pure brilliance!)

EDIT: OH, and North Korea! ;)

Lol thanks.

Will look forward to your responses.

Can someone show a screeny of Hollands one? ;)

Here you go:

can you post brazils offset 4-2-3-1?

can you post brazils offset 4-2-3-1?

I haven't made the current Brazil formation.Instead,I've added the Brazilian "Box-to-Box Midfield" Tactic that I uploaded earlier.

You're more than welcome to create it so that I can add it to the pack with your name on it.