• strength
  • heading
  • long shots

Suggested roles/positions:

Poacher - Attack

Screenshots:

View attachment 280544View attachment 280545

Last edited:
For a 16 yo, he's ultra fast. Could be one of the best EPL poachers.

Amazing player. Bought him for my Colchester United save for £7.5mil at 17. In the England squad at 19 with 2 caps. My coach reports still have him at 5 star potential.

Here he is on my Derby County save! I will be keeping him in my first time from 16 I hope see how he progresses

P.S delete my thread on him, Didn't realize there was one already - I know "search bar is my best friend!" ^^)

View attachment 281597

Signed for Chelsea on mine in the first season for £2.8 million and became Premier League's youngest goalscorer on his debut!
"Remember the name.. Mason Bennett!" ;) Gonna be a good player I think!

A little update on Mason Bennett, in his second season playing as a lone striker, Note I am playing a possession tactic so it isn't a high scoring one.

His value has gone up a lot also note all the assists I'm very happy with him thus far!

View attachment 281880

he is a great little player, developing nicely in my Chelsea save, has banged in a few goals from the bench, in the 2012/13 season, looking forward to see how he develops further...

He is absolutely awesome in my game. I bought him with Southampton in my first season and I just put him in my first eleven in the first season. In my second season he scored 28 goals in the PL and a couple in the capital One cup, which I won thanks to Bennett.

Jim Lawlor my scout only rates his potential as 3*.. I am guessing he is a bad scout even though he has 18 judging potential.

Can somebody share his cut-out picture!?!

On my derby county save, in his first season at the club he scored 7 goals.To good for a 16 year old.

Just signed him for swansea for £3.5m from Tottenham in season 2015 what's his best postion???

Just signed him for swansea for £3.5m from Tottenham in season 2015 what's his best postion???

Poacher Upfront

Or.... I retrained him at Arsenal to a AML Inside Forward like Thierry Henry - he was unreal. Every game he'd get at least one goal or assist

Has anyone played him through the middle, my *** man seems to think he'll do a good job but he doesnt really have the stats for it to me...???

Anyone know how much this BEAST costs? I'm loving my Napoli save, but I'm thinking of starting a new game with Newcastle, and they've only got Ciise as a good striker now that Ba's went to Chelsea. This fella looks like the perfect player to molest defences up and down the land.