No7Lukeee

Reaction score
So I just won the league with Borussia Monchengladbach after creating my own tactic and **** was I proud. But shortly after finishing the league, I just realized that I completely facepalmed. Let players contracts expire who I wanted to but completely forgot that Staff contracts were set to expire as-well and didn't renew them in time.

I've now let about 15 staff members contracts expire including Assistant Manager, Head of Youth Development and Cheif Scout. I've also lost all my scouts and only have one Physio left, And that's my Head Physio. So I'm literally begging for help on what staff to hire. I'm useless when it comes to backroom staff and haven't got a clue.

I need the following(keep in mind I'm in 2013):
Assistant Manager
Head of Youth Development
Around 4-5 good Scouts
Around 3-4 good Physio's

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, And as I said, I'm useless when it comes to backroom staff and knowing what a good staff member needs. Otherwise I would find them my-self.

Thank you so much!

It's kind of difficult to recommend any, since it largely depends on who's currently unemployed etc.

You could just go to the Job Centre and place a couple of adverts. Those usually work surprisingly well, sometimes you even get applicants who wouldn't sign for your club if you asked them directly..

It's kind of difficult to recommend any, since it largely depends on who's currently unemployed etc.

You could just go to the Job Centre and place a couple of adverts. Those usually work surprisingly well, sometimes you even get applicants who wouldn't sign for your club if you asked them directly..

Yeah I kinda realized after I posted it would be hard, Considering most top class staff won't even consider leaving the club they are already at.

Thanks.