Reaction score
Why do some of my youth players have massive random determination drops? There was one time where an "off the field event" caused a promising regen's determination to go from 19 to 5... and randomly the determination for 2 of my regens on my Bayern save dropped by 3-4. What causes this and how do I prevent it?

Were they tutored? If the mentor has a low determination they tend to drag diwn the player as well

Were they tutored? If the mentor has a low determination they tend to drag diwn the player as well

No, literally nothing happened, no injuries, no tutoring, no messages about something happening off the pitch (for the last 2 players), their determinations just dropped while everything was going fine

Also I hadn't lost in 30 games (started a new Bayern save...)

If your saying you havnt lost in about 30 games that's more than likely the reason why. Your beating teams without any hassle so they might be getting complacent. Maybe always say "I expect to win" and in the media talks say "they can't go into games thinking their going to win" and there's another, I can't remember what it says